Should women be allowed to wear bras?

Randomguy

I saw once that wearing a bra caused saggy boobs.  The breast tissue became dependent on the support of the brs and the fibrous connective tissue that provides natural support broke down and did not regenerate.  There you go, scientific evidence women should not wear bras.

Most people make mostly bad decisions, and we demand that autonomy.  If women want to wear bras, they should.

5 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I saw once that wearing a bra caused saggy boobs.  The breast tissue became dependent on the support of the brs and the fibrous connective tissue that provides natural support broke down and did not regenerate.  There you go, scientific evidence women should not wear bras.

Most people make mostly bad decisions, and we demand that autonomy.  If women want to wear bras, they should.

LOL.  

Try gravity being a reason.  It's the same reason for saggy old balls. 

20 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

I know, right?  If you are small, Vicky assumes you want to be at least a C.  F that.  It pisses me off. 

Athleta gets it.

Yup.  Nothing worse than wearing all that built-in thick padding (that can't be removed) and plastic underwire ..when cycling or just being comfortable.