Do you think sex robots would eventually cheat on you with other sex robots?

Randomguy

2 minutes ago, parodybot said:

we have no morals and to use cheating is fair play.  

When you fly, must a ticket be purchased for you?  Do sex robots need underwear?  What kind of maintenance do robots need if they have been ridden hard and put away wet?

So many questions!

1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

When you fly, must a ticket be purchased for you?  Do sex robots need underwear?  What kind of maintenance do robots need if they have been ridden hard and put away wet?

So many questions!

No, depends your fetish. A wipe down and dip in an oil bath.  Watch Star Wars.  Luke Skywalker shows how to clean a droid.  Excellent documentary on droid / robot care.

22 hours ago, pedalphile said:

Is it better to think a little about a lot of stuff, or a lot about fewer stuffs?

Yes, i’m becoming more focused in what I am thinking about these days. My direction seems to be directed not by chance or coincidence but by orchestration. All I have to do is go with the flow. It’s an interesting journey and I’m excited about where it is taking me.

• Awesome 1

It depends if sex robots are programmed with artificial intelligence. Two possibilities:

1. If programmed with AI, the possibility of it assessing the individuals it engages with and making judgement in its own interests are highly probably. In that scenario it will likely cheat and/or eliminate the partner it deems redundant.

2. If not, sex robots will be glorified vibrators/artificial vaginas.

OR:

3. When SkyNet takes over it reprograms the sex robots to kill us as part of it's robot army.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

I think I might have to go into the robot insurance busyness.:)

I'm already drawing up a business plan. I have to decide on where to outsource the work because I need it to be an all human endeavor. In order to remain in business after a robot driven apocalypse, it will be people we will rely on and basic means of computation. I've already started stockpiling abacuses and a secure location for paper records. 

• 2 years later...

Think, kids.

Not only would such a thing have at least partial AI, we would have had to build it so that it desired sex.

That's kinda amazing.

I think the OP may have accidentally lurched into discovering Turing Test 2.0, or something real close to it.

And when she leaves you for Gyro Joe, you'll realise she was too good for you. :nyanya:

• Heart 1

25 minutes ago, 12string said:

It's not an emotional thing for them, so  as long as they have a good antivirus program installed, I wouldn't worry too much, 

Of course, if you set them up to do regular Auto Scans, they wouldn't need to go searching elsewhere.

Not so sure about that. Looks to me like if you have an AI that could change partners looking for a better relationship, intimacy would have to be a component of that.

I mean, this is all highly speculative, but the idea of some sort of emotion surfacing as an emergent property is intriguing.

When they get to the point where they have desires, they'll be thinking so far above us that we will become the equivalent of their sheep dogs who do the tedious stuff they can't do as easily.

Unless, of course, we do the one thing that will save our primacy: we must become The Borg - though without a bee-like chain of command.  Star Trek invented the Borg as part humanoid-part machine that threatened the galaxy.  I think, in reality, WE will end up that way in order to survive the competition from robots.  We've already got glasses, an Internet info and communication source, and often walk around with a smartphone in use.

We are Borg.  You will be assimilated.  Resistance is futile.