I hate hair

Randomguy

1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

Body hair, head hair, you name it.

Vile stuff, except for long head hair on chicks.  Chicks need head hair.

Did you see the Phily episode where Frank shaves his entire body? FTW! 

Oregon men seem to love the facial hair. Beards everywhere. Yuck.

24 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Body hair, head hair, you name it.

Vile stuff, except for long head hair on chicks.  Chicks need head hair.

I'm not sure I agree, that bald lady on Star Trek was tres hot.

I can see why you hate hair though, being somewhat follicly challenged, you're jealous of us hirsute types, isn't it?

• Awesome 1

23 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Oregon men seem to love the facial hair. Beards everywhere. Yuck.

The beards are everywhere these days, t'ain't just Oregon, t'ain't just men. I'm waiting for stonking Burt Reynolds type' taches to make a comeback, you just know it's going to happen, don't you?

4 minutes ago, pedalphile said:

I'm not sure I agree, that bald lady on Star Trek was tres hot.

I can see why you hate hair though, being somewhat follicly challenged, you're jealous of us hirsute types, isn't it?

I have head hair again, and I hate it.  I actually had to get a haircut on Tuesday, it sucked.  I really can't stand body hair, so gross!

2 minutes ago, pedalphile said:

Actually, I hate hair much more now than when I had it.  When men go bald, they still have that hair on the sides and back which only acts to amplify the effects of the bald spot.  So I keep the remaining hair very short, almost shaved.  But you have to do it at least every two or three days, as opposed to getting a haircut once a month.  Hair is a pain in the ass.

4 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Actually, I hate hair much more now than when I had it.  When men go bald, they still have that hair on the sides and back which only acts to amplify the effects of the bald spot.  So I keep the remaining hair very short, almost shaved.  But you have to do it at least every two or three days, as opposed to getting a haircut once a month.  Hair is a pain in the ass.

But removing a little bit of hair on less than 1/2 a head is the work of seconds Shirley.

The top of my head is thinning but I'm not ready to shave it.  I can't stand my hair touching my ears or collar so have kept it short since the Army days.  Being 1/2 Islander, body hair isn't an issue for me.  None of my brothers or cousins have much body hair.

I prefer long hair on my wife but don't get a vote on the matter so she keeps it shorter now. It was to the middle of her back when we met.

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

This will be a carpet and drapes thread.  Then rg will offend dh with a women must be shaved down there comment.  Lets watch the fireworks!

Well dammit, why would I even have to say that?  It is all implied that chicks be shorn top to bottom below the head.  Also if a woman has a mustache, that stuff has to go, too.