Anyone mind if I decorate in here?

Kirby

The full Harvest Moon is tonight, and I thought we could decorate the Cafe for a traditional Harvest Moon festival and let the fun commence.  Just some sweet corn decorations, lunar cutouts, trees with falling leaves - that sort of stuff. I expect we'll have virtual dancing here tonight and maybe some sort of a pie contest.  We should ask the Miles City folk about setting up a webcam to show all the virtual  festivities.   :nodhead:

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

This reminds me of the story of the stockbroker that made a fortune on Wall Street and bought a ranch in West Texas.

He had been on the ranch for about three months and had never seen anyone.  Then one day, he sees some dust on the horizon.  It turns out to be a pick up truck with one cowboy inside.

The truck finally pulls up in front of the stockbrokers ranch house and the driver gets out and introduces himself as Jim Bob Puckett.  Says he owns the ranch "next door" and wanted to welcome the stockbroker to the neighborhood.

Says he has arranged a big welcome party that will have BBQ, beer, music, dancing, drinking and heck maybe even a little love making.

When the stockroker accepts and asks how he should dress for such an event, Jim Bob replies, "Heck it don't matter at all, it's just gonna be you and me!"

I will bring a pot of virtual chili.

• Heart 1

29 minutes ago, 12string said:

Rats.  Sounds like fun, but I can't make it.  I'm gonna be at another event way over on Facebook.

Facebook is evil!  Best to just come to the Harvest Bash!

• Awesome 1

The Harvest Moon is currently covered by clouds here now.  It looks very mysterious and sort of magical.  :nodhead:

And if anyone is interested, the night hayrides are starting by the front door to the Cafe.

• Heart 1