Today's breakfast

Square Wheels

6 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Sounds like an excellent way to spend a day!

It was.

56 minutes ago, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

Nah, don’t. She probably stinks of patchouli.

She didn't, she's sleeping next to me now.  Hippies are hard to get rid of.

56 minutes ago, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

"It's like eating the contents of the bagger on your mower!"

It was really good.  Had a yummy mustard sauce.

1 hour ago, Square Wheels said:

My wife wanted to move here a while ago.  She changes her mind weekly.  Now it's England.

I love the food, it's so easy for me to eat here.

The economy in Oregon was kind of bad when I was there, but I loved living in Portland.  It is probably the one city that could satisfy most requirements from most people.  The bike riding was great, the drivers were good to cyclists, you had city amenities, great restaurants, quick access to the outdoors, active culture, incredibly friendly people, really so much good stuff in one place.  The summer weather was great, it rained at other times, but just a mist, mostly.  I think lots of people would take offense at the cloudiness of it all, but other than that, not much to complain about.

I would think you could be happy there.

1 hour ago, Square Wheels said:

My wife wanted to move here a while ago.  She changes her mind weekly.  Now it's England.

I love the food, it's so easy for me to eat here.

I wouldn't advise it. Used to be a pretty decent place, now not so much. Should be called Little England now.

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

By the way, when are you going to start an organic gardening, celiac, or vegan forum?

:)  Probably won't.  We have a really nice greenhouse and actually used it this year.  It is organic.  No idea what happened in it before us, but it was abandoned for at least 10 years.  Then in the growing areas I dug down about 1 foot and replaced the dirt with organic soil, organic peat moss and organic cow manure.  We only use organic food and since it's inside, we don't need pesticides.  I don't know much about organic other than that.

1 hour ago, pedalphile said:

I wouldn't advise it. Used to be a pretty decent place, now not so much. Should be called Little England now.

I'm not crazy about the idea.  She works for a small start up that is doing very well.  They will likely expand to Europe in the next 5 years, probably starting in England.  I'm not too sure I want to go.  You folks drive on the wrong side.