And you thought you had hills.

Digital_photog

Copied from a post in the facebook group Bicycle Touring (Rider's Forum)

22289884_1687405941270142_3084722719743785545_o.thumb.jpg.99337a1fcfd665a99272c09c5b2c7da1.jpg

Perú is one of the best for biking. Crossing the mountains sometime is so tough but very nice. Lots of passes more 4500 meters elevation. In some places where tourists going is terrible, roads with lots of dust and not respect. But still bery nice. Huascarán national park is awesome.
40000km from Alaska to Peru. This is not the end of our journey. We going to Southern point of South America, to the end of the world.
www.cycle4recycle.com
@cycle4recycle
— at Huascarán National Park.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

That road looks like a lot of dinkin' around. I'd just throw the bike on my back and walk straight up; none of that back and forth bs!

(Pretty tough talk for an old woman with a gimp knee and totally atrophied leg who lives practically at sea level and has absolutely no cardio vascular endurance whatsoever right now. :( )

• Heart 3

17 minutes ago, smudge said:

That road looks like a lot of dinkin' around. I'd just throw the bike on my back and walk straight up; none of that back and forth bs!

(Pretty tough talk for an old woman with a gimp knee and totally atrophied leg who lives practically at sea level and has absolutely no cardio vascular endurance whatsoever right now. :( )

Welcome Smudge.  :)

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, smudge said:

You will be back to being strong really soon.

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, smudge said:

Smudge, if you're gonna go, go big! That kind of talk is exactly what youshould  be doing! You'll be back out there crushing it soon enough! 

Give it hell, gurl!

:)

Just now, Zealot said:

Smudge, if you're gonna go, go big! That kind of talk is exactly what youshould  be doing! You'll be back out there crushing it soon enough! 

Give it hell, gurl!

:)

Thanks. But that's how I talk all the time. I have an ego the size of a house. (blushy)

• Heart 1