The things I have to do. Sigh.

tybeegb

8 hours ago, 2Far said:

Didja put anything inside the buckets (styrofoam peanuts, etc.) in case you get a leak?

Nope.  The lids on those things are super tight and have a big o-ring seal to boot.  Then again if I did that and they did pop open that would be a nightmare. 

• Heart 1

12 hours ago, Zackny said:

Did you get your US Army Corps permit? 

Nope.  They prohibit having floating "docks" in tidal creeks.  Hence it not being attached to anything and being called a "platform".  Not saying they won't come by and tell me to remove it, but until then, it stays.  :whistle:

• Awesome 2

12 minutes ago, tybeegb said:

Nope.  They prohibit having floating "docks" in tidal creeks.  Hence it not being attached to anything and being called a "platform".  Not saying they won't come by and tell me to remove it, but until then, it stays.  :whistle:

Easier to ask for forgiveness than permission?

• Heart 2

5 hours ago, tybeegb said:

Not saying they won't come by and tell me to remove it

Why would come to you to remove a platform that just happened to drift in during the hurricane and just happened to come to a stop in the channel near your property?  :whistle:

I mean, it's not like it's got your name and address painted on it, or something.  :whistle:

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

Why would come to you to remove a platform that just happened to drift in during the hurricane and just happened to come to a stop in the channel near your property?  :whistle:

I mean, it's not like it's got your name and address painted on it, or something.  :whistle:

He's got $12 worth of buckets tied up in that project.  He's not letting that get away from him.

• Haha 1