Doggie Bios for RG

jsharr

I hope people don't mind if I talk about my dogs.  They're fairly accomplished animals, so I apologize in advance if it sounds as if I'm exaggerating or bragging...

This is my Rascal, who is a vice president at multi-national firm that conducts safety testing for most of the major toy manufacturers.  He's written nearly all of their testing protocols and actively oversees the laboratory work to make sure the tests are properly run.  He is also a talented concert pianist and has performed on most of the major stages in Europe.  In his free time he collects classic Alfa Romeos and hand pollinates roses, with his most noted being the Airwick With Cheese, a stunning rose whose flowers are the same color as the Partridge Family bus.

image.thumb.png.c043bd51a702c4b566b28eb1e8f3c581.png

Romeo , who has his doctorates in animal genetics and continental climate studies.  Here he's collecting data on the adaptation of African large animal species to the temperate North American deciduous forests.

image.thumb.png.1bcbbbb587205bf5316ceee0d68221e5.png

Remi, who just completed his Masters in Hydrology.  He's known for immersing himself in his work.  In this case he's completing a project on a prototype system to economically transfer torrential rains from weather events like hurricanes to areas of the country where there are water shortages:

image.thumb.png.27de9d2deb81ca5466570286088fbc80.png

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

14 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

This is a good start, but I feel you have plagiarized, and you have taken little care to include the best pictures, except for Rascal and the cute little tongue he is sticking out.

You must redo the bio's, and do penance for this, but just a little.

17 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

No plagiarism here.  This is parody gold.  The kind of stuff that drives Couch away.  I would score this a solid 2.01

You sir, are as wrong could be.  You are as far from right as east is from west.  RG told me to write doggie bios just like the ones that Taxcode Kostanalysis did for his grandkids.  That is all I did, nothing more, nothing less until @AirwickWithCheese told me that I had to add more about Rascal.

@Dunning Kruger would not consider this parody and if he did, I would surely die of shame.

21 minutes ago, jsharr said:

You sir, are as wrong could be.  You are as far from right as east is from west.  RG told me to write doggie bios just like the ones that Taxcode Kostanalysis did for his grandkids.  That is all I did, nothing more, nothing less until @AirwickWithCheese told me that I had to add more about Rascal.

@Dunning Kruger would not consider this parody and if he did, I would surely die of shame.

Ok, if it was not a parody, then why was the text lifted and barely modified from a previous post?  This is an infraction, which makes you a infracter or an infractionater or something else equally heinous.  

Don't make me furrow my brow and make other facial expressions indicative of displeasure any longer, or something unpleasant will/will have happened to something undefined that you were not expecting by some mysterious natural agency that is untrained and unpaid and unappreciated unless it fits exactly into some narrative or other that corroborates something that I was thinking.

1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

Ok, if it was not a parody, then why was the text lifted and barely modified from a previous post?  This is an infraction, which makes you a infracter or an infractionater or something heinous.  

Don't make me furrow my brow and make other facial expressions indicative of displeasure any longer, or something unpleasant will/will have happened to something undefined that you were not expecting by some mysterious natural agency that is untrained and unpaid.

Related image

• Heart 1

2 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Ok, if it was not a parody, then why was the text lifted and barely modified from a previous post?  This is an infraction, which makes you a infracter or an infractionater or something else equally heinous.  

Don't make me furrow my brow and make other facial expressions indicative of displeasure any longer, or something unpleasant will/will have happened to something undefined that you were not expecting by some mysterious natural agency that is untrained and unpaid.

Also, a parody is of another thread.  I copied and pasted someone's reply and added pics of my dogs, just as you told me to.  If I am a dirty stinky infractioner, then you are perverted disgusting instigator.

16 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Also, a parody is of another thread.  I copied and pasted someone's reply and added pics of my dogs, just as you told me to.  If I am a dirty stinky infractioner, then you are perverted disgusting instigator.

You are an infractionater (you should change your name)!  With minimal additonal effort, you could have created a masterpiece, but you infractionated or infracted in a pile of dog bio poop instead.

Also, I demand that you edit your follow-ups to my replies to show my edits to each response. 

Cheese never did apologize, did he?  He is on the list, too.

5 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

You are an infractionater (you should change your name)!  With minimal additonal effort, you could have created a masterpiece, but you infractionated or infracted in a pile of dog bio poop instead.

Also I demand that you edit your follow-ups to my replies to show my edits to each response.  Cheese never did apologize, did he?  He is on the list, too.

Dearest RG

BITE ME!!!

xoxoxoxo,

jsharr

Just now, jsharr said:

Dearest RG

BITE ME!!!

xoxoxoxo,

jsharr

For you many infractions, I will no longer send you my first secondhand sex robot when a newer, more lifelike model with kung-fu grip comes out.  I will send it to DH so that she can film herself scissoring with it to make you aware of what you missed out on.

• Heart 1