I have done the math and concluded that there is no way that anyone gets enough potassium

Randomguy

Several years ago WoKzoo had very high potassium levels.  Her doc was concerned.  Turns out she had a daily breakfast/lunch plan full of the stuff.  Banana and a health drink (with lots of potassium) for breakfast and a sweet potato from lunch - every day for weeks.  The doc wondered how she stayed awake during the day - and told her to stop it.

11 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Several years ago WoKzoo had very high potassium levels.  Her doc was concerned.  Turns out she had a daily breakfast/lunch plan full of the stuff.  Banana and a health drink (with lots of potassium) for breakfast and a sweet potato from lunch - every day for weeks.  The doc wondered how she stayed awake during the day - and told her to stop it.

Seriously, I did the math.  It really is nearly impossible to get enough of it.

I am sure I am low, what was the health drink she was taking?

25 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Is this the doc?

stop it GIF

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

what was the health drink she was taking?

I don't remember.  Some smoothie thing with lots of potassium and other good thing.  She used it to wash down her banana.  She worked at the school and had a split shift.  She was home at 9:00 am and went for a long run followed up by her banana and smoothie thing followed by a baked sweet potato for lunch before returning to the school. Potassium overload - day after day.  The doctor was kind of concerned because they didn't normally see abnormally high potassium levels in blood work.