Eldred Bird

JerrySTL

Thanks guys. That was a tough one to write. If anyone else would like to read it (and you don't want to pay 99 cents at Amazon), click here and sign up for my author newsletter to get a free download in the format of your choice (MOBI, PDF or EPUB). Or you could just search for the thread where I shared it with the group... :whistle:

2 hours ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

It won't be long now, and Eldred Bird will become famous for his work!

Then everybody will start calling him Big Bird.  :nodhead:

Yeah...I don't really see fame on my horizon any time soon, but as the standards seem to be getting lower (eg: Fifty Shades of Gray and crap like that) my odds are getting better.

9 hours ago, UglyBob said:

Thanks guys. That was a tough one to write. If anyone else would like to read it (and you don't want to pay 99 cents at Amazon), click here and sign up for my author newsletter to get a free download in the format of your choice (MOBI, PDF or EPUB). Or you could just search for the thread where I shared it with the group... :whistle:

Look, I appreciate you have a job and all, but I need some doggie bios written STAT to get RG off my ass.  If you have ever had RG on your ass, you would understand my urgency.  Let me know if you need pics of the doggies or if you already have some.

Rascal is a black daschsund with semi working rear legs and genitals.

Romeo is a small brown mutt who is batshit crazy

Remi is a big brown hound dog with gold eyes.  He is very laid back, unless you eat his food.

Please make them interesting.  Remember that your target audience is RG so you need to make them weird and creepy as well.

Here is a jumping off point for you.  

Please note that RG asked me to write those just what way and then waffled on his request.  He is very wishy washy so be prepared to edit and re edit until you get them right.

Oh, and congrats on the short story thingee.  Neat o. 

14 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Look, I appreciate you have a job and all, but I need some doggie bios written STAT to get RG off my ass.  If you have ever had RG on your ass, you would understand my urgency.  Let me know if you need pics of the doggies or if you already have some.

Rascal is a black daschsund with semi working rear legs and genitals.

Romeo is a small brown mutt who is batshit crazy

Remi is a big brown hound dog with gold eyes.  He is very laid back, unless you eat his food.

Please make them interesting.  Remember that your target audience is RG so you need to make them weird and creepy as well.

Here is a jumping off point for you.  

Please note that RG asked me to write those just what way and then waffled on his request.  He is very wishy washy so be prepared to edit and re edit until you get them right.

Oh, and congrats on the short story thingee.  Neat o. 

Doubt I can get to this before the weekend, but I'll give it a shot. Tell RG he can just grab his doodle and entertain himself in the meantime.