Interesting photo

Wilbur

There's tons of stuff, mostly on radio, commemorating the revolution, I love history, I love the radio. Last night I fell asleep listening to 10 days that shook the world. I read it some years ago, after the film came out.

Joke

Q    What do you call a Marxist with an open mind?

A    Trotsky

• Heart 2

From the hair style, I'm going to guess the guy on the left is SW, sporting a beard from his hippie college days and wearing clothes he got at the Salvation Army store.

The guy on the right might be Napoleon, because he's got his hand stuffed into his jacket.  But that's just a wild guess, because if it really were Napoleon he'd have one of them fancy hats on his head.

• Heart 2

I think that is George and Kramer from the Seinfeld show back from the pre Seinfeld days when they tried to overthrow the government of Nauru.  While in prison there, they met Seinfeld, who was also imprisoned for trying to walk in his check at the coffee shop in the lobby of the Menen Hotel.  As the days turned to weeks, and the weeks turned to months, they wrote the Seinfeld show pilot.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

I think that is George and Kramer from the Seinfeld show back from the pre Seinfeld days when they tried to overthrow the government of Nauru.  While in prison there, they met Seinfeld, who was also imprisoned for trying to walk in his check at the coffee shop in the lobby of the Menen Hotel.  As the days turned to weeks, and the weeks turned to months, they wrote the Seinfeld show pilot.

You have time to write your own doggie bios.  

• Heart 1

Just now, Wilbur said:

You have time to write your own doggie bios.  

I know the truth about those mongrels.  The bios would not be pretty.  Way too much genital licking, feces ingestion and urinating in places that should not be touched by urine, human or canine.  And you do not want to know about the dogs.

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I know the truth about those mongrels.  The bios would not be pretty.  Way too much genital licking, feces ingestion and urinating in places that should not be touched by urine, human or canine.  And you do not want to know about the dogs.

Another interesting photo from Casa de jsharr..

zahn+naked+yoga+1.jpg