Could one of you do me a favor?

jsharr

RG really wants biographies on each of the three dogs of casa de jsharr.  Can one of you (Eldred Bird) please write them for me?  You can find pics of them on here or I can send you some pics.

Then PM the bios to me so I can post them and get that assclown RG off my back.

Thanks in advance.

1. This dogs name is _________.  It is a Texican Food Hound. __________ likes to eat and sleep. 

2. This dogs name is _________.  It is a Texican Food Hound. __________ likes to eat and sleep. 

3. This dogs name is _________.  It is a Texican Food Hound. __________ likes to eat and sleep. 

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

RG really wants biographies on each of the three dogs of casa de jsharr.  Can one of you (Eldred Bird) please write them for me?  You can find pics of them on here or I can send you some pics.

Then PM the bios to me so I can post them and get that assclown RG off my back.

Thanks in advance.

I can pistol whip you, if you think that would help.

5 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Would this pistol whipping be likely to knock RG off my ass?  If so, please commence at your earliest opportunity.

He's over on the east coast. Pistol whipping doesn't have any effect on those guys. I could do a Bruce Lee number but that would mean I would have to change my avatar.

1 minute ago, donkpow said:

He's over on the east coast. Pistol whipping doesn't have any effect on those guys. I could do a Bruce Lee number but that would mean I would have to change my avatar.

Look this is about ME and getting RG off my ASS.  I asked YOU to do ME a favor.  Now get to it.  Change your avatar, change your mind, hell change your drawers for all I care, just get to doing the damn favor, pronto.

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

Look this is about ME and getting RG off my ASS.  I asked YOU to do ME a favor.  Now get to it.  Change your avatar, change your mind, hell change your drawers for all I care, just get to doing the damn favor, pronto.

Don't be using those French words on me, cowboy, or I'll put an end to this tragedy.