Not my way

Kzoo

Just now, Kzoo said:

I right there with you good buddy.  Lead the way.

And obviously you didn't get "The path is wide but the gate is narrow." from Scripture.

Robot scripture borrows much from the Sermon on the Mount, but with more lazers and explody stuff.

Also, Robot Jesus turned the water into light machine oil.

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, parodybot said:

Robot scripture borrows much from the Sermon on the Mount, but with more lazers and explody stuff.

Also, Robot Jesus turned the water into light machine oil.

18 For[i] I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add[j] to him the plagues that are written in this book; 19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away[k] his part from the Book[l] of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Just now, Kzoo said:

18 For[i] I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add[j] to him the plagues that are written in this book; 19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away[k] his part from the Book[l] of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

So do you or do you not like Monty Python?  How do you feel about the Book of Armaments and sloths?

1 hour ago, parodybot said:

So do you or do you not like Monty Python?  How do you feel about the Book of Armaments and sloths?

I was never a big fan of Monty and back in the day when I did pay any attention I was probably also killing brain cells.  File in the the category labeled Meh. 

2 hours ago, Kzoo said:

Also, if we Robots use a different book, then they worship a different God and as such are already subject to eternal damnation, correct?