I understand very little on this forum anymore..

Wilbur

Just now, Wilbur said:

I find that disturbing.  Please drop at least one schralp bomb. 

I had to slam on my brakes tonight.  I was hauling ass down the alleys, and a car was coming up one of the streets.  I slammed on the brakes and stopped.  The car driver also stopped.  Then, we looked at each other for a moment.  I mouthed "I'm so sorry." cause it was 100% my fault.  He just motioned for me to go.  I was embarrassed.

Before that happened, I was having a blast going fast again.  I was cornering, and using all kinds of body English on the CruX.  That bike is snappy and rad.  My triggers are badly worn.  It's about time for new tires. 

• Heart 4

1 minute ago, Dirtyhip said:

I had to slam on my brakes tonight.  I was hauling ass down the alleys, and a car was coming up one of the streets.  I slammed on the brakes and stopped.  The car driver also stopped.  Then, we looked at each other for a moment.  I mouthed "I'm so sorry." cause it was 100% my fault.  He just motioned for me to go.  I was embarrassed.

Before that happened, I was having a blast going fast again.  I was cornering, and using all kinds of body English on the CruX.  That bike is snappy and rad.  My triggers are badly worn.  It's about time for new tires. 

:cheerleader:

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

Do all the new people speak in a foreign tongue or am I just old and out of touch? 

I need Cheese here to explain things to me. 

1.  You are Canadian so there is obviously a language barrier.  Most of the new people are from Yankee land and where PEDS is from. 

2.  I'm deeply concerned about your mental state.  Especially if you need Cheese to 'splain things to you.  What you are requesting isn't remotely rational.

DK

4 minutes ago, Dunning Kruger said:

1.  You are Canadian so there is obviously a language barrier.  Most of the new people are from Yankee land and where PEDS is from. 

2.  I'm deeply concerned about your mental state.  Especially if you need Cheese to 'splain things to you.  What you are requesting isn't remotely rational.

DK

I don't care for America any more.  You people destroyed it.  I like Americans just fine though. :)