I laid down the law in my house yesterday

Dirtyhip

My stuff is always in it's proper place. I use something I put it away. Never shoes laying around, Gina on the other hand is more relaxed so I never get reamed. 

Not to mention too many times I have said that I would do the dishes. "Oh no honey, leave them there, I will do them" she says with a smile. I'll do them anyway because she works long hours. Gina is so sweet and there is a reason I let her keep me around! ^_^   

• Heart 2

My stuff is always in it's proper place. I use something I put it away. Never shoes laying around, Gina on the other hand is more relaxed so I never get reamed. 

Not to mention too many times I have said that I would do the dishes. "Oh no honey, leave them there, I will do them" she says with a smile. I'll do them anyway because she works long hours. Gina is so sweet and there is a reason I let her keep me around! ^_^   

I am not sweet.  I am a mean wife.  I make him clean up his mess that he leaves on the counter.

The thing that set me off was ... I cleaned up the table from a mess that he left.  I cooked and cleaned up the mess I made from cooking.  Then, he left a new mess on that clean table.  A chocolate milk spill.  Really?  FFS!

• Heart 2

OK wait a second! After further consideration to the issue here, many people use chocolate milk as recovery and recovery is a big part of training. So the way I see it Kev was training and you did mention you wanted somebody to train with you. Kev was training so the way I see it, you should be thanking him!   :P

• Heart 1

OK wait a second! After further consideration to the issue here, many people use chocolate milk as recovery and recovery is a big part of training. So the way I see it Kev was training and you did mention you wanted somebody to train with you. Kev was training so the way I see it, you should be thanking him!   :P

Um...NO!  

Don't leave a spill and walk away from it.  

Don't cook eggs and leave the damn pan and spatula sitting on the stove.

Don't open a wrapper and leave the wrapper sitting on the counter.  

Don't throw your lunch dishes in the sink, because the dishwasher has clean dishes in it.

It's really simple respect for people you live with,  I am his wife.  I am not his maid.

• Heart 2