Project badass

Dirtyhip

She is begging me to train her up again. she didn't keep up with any fitness stuff after she had the baby. She lost everything that we both worked so hard at. it's her reality, but I spent a lot of time riding slow and easy. I forsaked my own training at times during her coaching. now she wants me to do it again. I am slightly annoyed.

so I took her to our work gym and made her do a bunch of cross fit stuff. all like body movement stuff. I made her do burpees till she was saying "fuck", and other choice cuss words.  she thanked me for the help. I gotta admit though that I kinda vented my anger a little. I wanted her to hurt. Yes...I am a bitch. 

The workout and tough treatment did not scare her away. The girl does try her best. she does whatever work I give her. 

she just texted me at 5am. she said she is sore, and can't wait for me dish out more pain. Gotta hand it to her. she can be a determined one.

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

:blink: I will not be signing up for your training plan anytime soon :D

There was a little vented anger there.  I made her do bear crawls, inch worm, burpees, sit ups, plank, lunges, and box jumps.  She chose step ups, cause she was getting wobbly by that time.

I think she was on to me, yesterday.  I tried to push her away a bit. She said toward the end, "Is this my punishment?"  I didn't know how to answer her.

Just now, Square Wheels said:

Maybe give her stuff to do on her own until she gets her fitness back.  Also have her do some rides on her own.

I would break her pinky finger just to let her know what she has been missing.  Oh, and DH should push out a bowling ball so she knows what Badass was up to. :)  

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

Woohoo! Free personal trainer! 

I know, right.

Just now, Square Wheels said:

Maybe give her stuff to do on her own until she gets her fitness back.  Also have her do some rides on her own.

I am.  She sked me to give her a personal kick start.  I don't think she expected such a large foot in her ass though.

Oh, and through your anger try to remember she birthed a baby and the care a feeding of that has been a 24 hour a day concern and responsibility.  Remember after you did that great ride a month ago and settled in to bed to dream about the next days ride, she was feeding her baby and looking forward to doing it again at 2 and 4am.

• Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

Oh, and through your anger try to remember she birthed a baby and the care a feeding of that has been a 24 hour a day concern and responsibility.  Remember after you did that great ride a month ago and settled in to bed to dream about the next days ride, she was feeding her baby and looking forward to doing it again at 2 and 4am.

I will quote the lizard here.  "Not my chair, not my problem, is what I say." 

• Heart 3

6 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

I hate you guys, when you say I am speaking another language. 

Chris understands me.  He is west side. We are just outnumbered around here.

I'm actually east side today as I'm in FL for work.... 

My kids sometimes give me crap about the excersizes you mentioned.  They think because they are athlete's and I'm old and fat I'd never done that stuff.  I told them you guys don't f'ing know pain.  All the stuff you brag about was just called PT  for us.  Then we got to pack 90 lbs of equipment on our bodies and March 5 miles to the range, be out all day and then March back.  

Or in the police academy the DI's would make us spend lunch in the push up position.  Want to quit? All you have to do is stand up and the pain will stop.  Now that is some sadistic shit, making us plank for 30 minutes to see who has the resolve to stick it out.  Sick Fuckers....

Not that what they do isn't hard but they don't realize the crap I've done too.