Weekend plans...starting Friday the 13th

petitepedal

WOLJ has to work Saturday. I'm going to see if nine year old GD wants to hit the bike trail on Saturday. Tomorrow we sign papers at the bank for a credit line large enough to buy a house if we find another deal. I don't think we need it but it doesn't cost anything if we don't use it.

Just now, Road Runner said:

Probably once every 7 years or so.  

According to Mr Google:

There can be as many as three Friday the 13ths in a single calendar year; either in February, March and November in a common year starting on Thursday (such as 2009, 2015 or 2026) (D), or January, April and July in a leap year starting on Sunday (such as 2012) (AG).

Tom

Just now, UglyBob said:

My plan is the same as every other weekend: Don't die doing something stupid...

I have to say, I wouldn't want to die doing something smart, either.

So, my weekend plans will simply be - "Don't die*", but also will include an assumption (hence the *) to not get injured either and to not hurt or kill anyone (or thing) as well. But that's not real pithy, so gotta go with the "Don't die" and call it a day.

Tom

1 hour ago, BuffJim said:

Road trip to Hagerstown MD tomorrow, and Washington DC Sun-Tues.  Planning on spending Sunday afternoon at the Smithsonian. Hotel is at 15th and Rhode Island.

That's a bit of a walk to most of the Smithsonian museums. Not so far from Nat Geo. or from Smithsonian's Renwick, but from the "regular" ones, it is a hike.

Tom