Is it still baseball season?

Prophet Zacharia

My Son predicted the Cubs (he's actually been a cubs fan since he was a kid), I thought the Nats would win....  Surprised the Yankees pulled it off vs the Tribe.  The playoffs should be interesting going forward.  I think Houston will take it.

Funny for me in that baseball season is year round.  I think my son is going to finish out the fall and decide before season starts.

1 hour ago, ChrisL said:

My Son predicted the Cubs (he's actually been a cubs fan since he was a kid), I thought the Nats would win....  Surprised the Yankees pulled it off vs the Tribe.  The playoffs should be interesting going forward.  I think Houston will take it.

Funny for me in that baseball season is year round.  I think my son is going to finish out the fall and decide before season starts.

I was really surprised by the tribe.  I thought that this was their year.  Last night when the Cubbies went up in the first I thought it would be their night.  But then they stranded 3.  When I got out of the shower the nats had a 4-1 lead. Thought it was over.  Was pleasantry surprised to see the score this am.  

Harper is a BEAST at the plate.  Has one of the nicest swings in the sport.

Who all is still left in it?

This is the sort of nonsense that requires me to refine my earlier predictions. Apparently, the eggheads in statistics and metrology have informed me that 2018 is the Nats year. So, look to 2018 for a clean sweep by the Nats, Skins, Wizards, and Caps.  Likely too the "pro" soccer, arena, WNBA, rugby, disc football, tennis, and lacrosse teams as well.

My apologies if anyone here lost their homes following my vague "Nats will win the World Series in 2017" comment. I should have been more precise.

Tom