Smelly Dude

ChrisL

So going through security in Orlando I get behind this dude that is sweating profusely and smells like ass and BO.  Two people behind him actually cut over lanes and I walked up and it hit me.  As the line creeped up I stayed back creating a gap.  This lady behind me who appeared to be in a rush asked me to move along and I said, why don't you go ahead of me.  So she does, the smell hits her and she turns and gives me a panicked look.  I just said I know right....  She created a bigger gap than I did which I thought funny.

I'm glad he wasn't on my flight...

• Heart 2

5 minutes ago, parodybot said:

He is probably one of those damn yuppie anti vaxers taking it up a notch.  

He was actually a 20 something tech nerd.  He pulled 3 different laptops out of his bag and several tablets too.  Probably writing code for a month straight before getting on the flight, crapped his pants and didn't shower....  The kid was dressed in jeans and a t shirt, they appeared clean but damn the dude stunk.

1 hour ago, ChrisL said:

So going through security in Orlando I get behind this dude that is sweating profusely and smells like ass and BO.  Two people behind him actually cut over lanes and I walked up and it hit me.  As the line creeped up I stayed back creating a gap.  This lady behind me who appeared to be in a rush asked me to move along and I said, why don't you go ahead of me.  So she does, the smell hits her and she turns and gives me a panicked look.  I just said I know right....  She created a bigger gap than I did which I thought funny.

I'm glad he wasn't on my flight...

Jeeze, sorry already..