What did RG do this weekend?

jsharr

Where you standing in the sink?  Did you get your shoes wet? 

I didn't want to get close to the toilet.  This has happened before.

So I broke up with the quarrelsome ex a good ways back, and then hung out with the ex-gf before her just after.  We got really, really drunk in a divey bar.

I had to pee, the mens room was full, so I went into the ladies room and thought I locked the door.  The toilet seat was soooo gross, no way I am lifting up the lid to pee!  I also didn't want to add to the problem by pissing all over the damn thing like a lawn sprinkler with the seat down, so I belly up to the sink and proceed to let go. At that moment, two chicks suddenly open the door and get all kinds of pissy that I am peeing in the sink.  I laughed and kept on peeing, then go back to the ex-girlfriend at the bar and continue drinking with her.  

The two chicks point at me to the bartender, I believe things are about to get ugly.  I just denied I did it, and the previous ex backed me up, and said I would never do such a thing.  She knew the bartender, so that got us nothing but dirty looks instead of the quick toss.  I then fessed up to her that I had, in fact, pee'd in the sink of the women's restroom in the dive bar.  She was kind of mad for a minute, but then rethought things when I asked her if she would ever use that restroom there.  She said "no", and asked if I had ever pee'd in her sink, to which I said I hadn't.  

• Heart 1

I thought he spent the weekend eating ice cream.

I have eaten through roughly $40 of ice cream so far.  I had a pint and a half at 5am this morning because I couldn't sleep.  I have packed about two pints of ice cream for a friend to take home, I need to get that ice cream out of there.  Who will visit and eat some ice cream?