TIA

petitepedal

Today I Accomplished.........................................not much :dontknow:

I transplanted 3 houseplants...2 Christmas Cacti one white..one pink and destroyed a huge pot of Sansevieria trifasciata AKA Mother in Law's Tongue or Snake Plant...hopefully the little bit I kept will survive :whistle:...I could have made up about 3 pots of it if I had the pots and dirt :wacko:

The dark clouds of morning never gave way to rain...instead it cleared up and turned rather lovely.

I also got 1 AC unit covered...the other one needs new mollies and screws...

Per @jsharr I went out for a sammich for lunch.....

• Heart 1

We sheared the Lincoln sheep; took the cat to the vet for test, vaccinations, and neutering; and did the usual chores.  We were very happy that the folks at the vet's office thought Smoky was a nice boy. We hope he stays around.

The flooring project was delayed for 2 weeks, and the damaged area was larger than first estimated, and the flooring people did not have enough white oak on hand to complete the job.  It will be nice when finished.

14 minutes ago, sheep_herder said:

took the cat to the vet for test, vaccinations, and neutering; and did the usual chores.  We were very happy that the folks at the vet's office thought Smoky was a nice boy. We hope he stays around.

One of the feral cats I feed has become tame and spends most of his time on our pool deck. I would love to take him to the vet for test, vaccinations, and neutering but the last outside cat I spent money on at the vet disappeared before I got my money's worth.

10 hours ago, Longjohn said:

One of the feral cats I feed has become tame and spends most of his time on our pool deck. I would love to take him to the vet for test, vaccinations, and neutering but the last outside cat I spent money on at the vet disappeared before I got my money's worth.

My cats are feral cats I guess?  A buddy just had a cat show up on his front porch and flop out some kittens.  We took 2 and started feeding them.  Took them to the vet for basics, worms, got them fixed and whatnot.  After 4 years they are still around I have not seen a mouse in my house or a mole in the yard.  

• Awesome 1