Just so you know..

Wilbur

I would suggest putting in your resignation on Tuesday, using Monday to quietly gather up all your personal items and make copies of records that you might need later in your career.  You won't have time to do that if they decide to walk you to the door immediately after you turn in your resignation.  Some places do that as a way to reduce the risks they think they face; perhaps your workplace doesn't do that.

Besides, if you resign on Tuesday it gives you at least one day to make copies of the ignition and door keys to the plane your flying now in case you ever want to go for a joy ride later.

• Heart 3

20 minutes ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

I would suggest putting in your resignation on Tuesday, using Monday to quietly gather up all your personal items and make copies of records that you might need later in your career.  You won't have time to do that if they decide to walk you to the door immediately after you turn in your resignation.  Some places do that as a way to reduce the risks they think they face; perhaps your workplace doesn't do that.

Besides, if you resign on Tuesday it gives you at least one day to make copies of the ignition and door keys to the plane your flying now in case you ever want to go for a joy ride later.

I am going in this weekend.  No time like the present. :)  

1 hour ago, Airehead said:

22 days seems. Like a lot of training.

22 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

If Wilbur was flying you wouldn't you want him having a lot of training?

I think you want your pilot to find every switch and lever in the new plane, not put his hand where they were in the old plane.  You want him to do it in the dark by instinct just after he went full watertight and the situation is dire.