Happy Saturday

BuffJim

I am working this morning.  It's only a 6-7 hour day, I am only running one shift of patients.  I should get home around 12:30.  We are driving an hour west to pick up the next family pet.  After we drop the next pet off at the house we will drive 2.5 hours east to the town of Yellow Springs Ohio where my son will racy bicycles Sunday.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Parr8hed said:

I am working this morning.  It's only a 6-7 hour day, I am only running one shift of patients.  I should get home around 12:30.  We are driving an hour west to pick up the next family pet.  After we drop the next pet off at the house we will drive 2.5 hours east to the town of Yellow Springs Ohio where my son will racy bicycles Sunday.

What is all this pet stuff?  How's Charlie?

5 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

What is all this pet stuff?  How's Charlie?

I am getting the best kind of family pet! A cow named Bessie.  She will fit nicely into my deep freeze.  I don't have to feed her.  She never moos.  You don't even know she is there unless you get hungry, and then....SHE FEEDS YOU!!!

Charlie is good.  He's getting old.  But still pretty spunky.  He lays around a lot more than he used to.  He is more set in his ways.  Sandy bugs the living shit out of him.  

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, dennis said:

I woke up to this view out my front door. I was planning a road ride this morning. Might have to rethink that. It might be time to turn the heat on. It's 27f with a high of 37f today. 

1014170837.jpg

Beautiful scenery but I can wait for the snow. I'm not ready for that kind of cold just yet.