Sex Robots: A video for RG.

The_Karen_Cooper_Incident

19 minutes ago, Dunning Kruger said:

DK

Wow, I think this is 99% accurate!  The only part that I think is not accurate is part where he thinks it will take 1,000 years for a highly nuanced female robot to be able to fool humans in regards to the "is this a robot/non-robot" question.  I think a full-on replica without the bad parts that functions to a "Westworld" level can't be more than 100 years off.

17 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Elam spelled backwards is male.

Do you think this may be a stage name?

7 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Wow, I think this is 99% accurate!  The only part that I think is not accurate is part where he thinks it will take 1,000 years for a highly nuanced female robot to be able to fool humans in regards to the "is this a robot/non-robot" question.  I think a full-on replica without the bad parts that functions to a "Westworld" level can't be more than 100 years off.

Do you think this may be a stage name?

It could be.  Probably performs as Elam Tobor at a seedy place off Times Square.

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

It could be.  

I really do think it is accurate, but I do think the once or twice married/divorced successful guy that got legally/financially reamed is going to be the big driver in the development of companion robots.  You would have to have a lot of money to make this happen initially, you see.

Seriously, at a certain point (maybe at a certain age or after a number of nightmare relationships), people are just not going to want to put their energy, effort, or resources on the line for another nightmare relationship.  Just the possibility of a nightmare relationship would be enough to put lots of people off of relationships forever, I am sure everyone here knows people that have already said "Fuck it, it just isn't worth the bullshit to deal with women/men anymore". 

This is especially true as we age out of the range our potential partners will consider, too.  Who was it on the forum whose daughter told him that after men hit fifty years old that we become invisible?  This seems an accurate observation, btw, you could be a comparably hot 50 year old, but you will still be a 50 year old in the eyes of that attractive 42 year old chick at the coffee shop.  We are less attractive, people our age are less attractive to us, too.

As soon as it is feasible to buy stock in a viable robotic company, I will do that.  I will also buy stock in the replacement mouth/vagina industry, too.   I think the used market is going to be big, too, because who wants a virgin, anyway?

2 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I really do think it is accurate, but I do think the once or twice married/divorced successful guy that got legally/financially reamed is going to be the big driver in the development of companion robots.  You would have to have a lot of money to make this happen initially, you see.

Seriously, at a certain point (maybe at a certain age or after a number of nightmare relationships), people are just not going to want to put their energy, effort, or resources on the line for another nightmare relationship.  Just the possibility of a nightmare relationship would be enough to put lots of people off of relationships forever, I am sure everyone here knows people that have already said "Fuck it, it just isn't worth the bullshit to deal with women/men anymore". 

This is especially true as we age out of the range our potential partners will consider, too.  Who was it on the forum whose daughter told him that after men hit fifty years old that we become invisible?  This seems an accurate observation, btw, you could be a hot a comparably hot 50 year old, but you will still be a 50 year old in the eyes of that attractive 42 year old chick at the coffee shop.  We are less attractive, people our age are less attractive to us, too.

As soon as it is feasible to buy stock in a viable robotic company, I will do that.  I will also buy stock in the replacement mouth/vagina industry, too.   I think the used market is going to be big, too, because who wants a virgin, anyway?

Enjoy your fleshlight.

15 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Why would you denigrate the humble fleshlight? 

How much do those cost, anyway?  It may be time to get one (plus a backup), you see.

I was just trying to offer you an acceptable alternative based upon your input.  

Prices seem to range from $50 to $250.  

12 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I was just trying to offer you an acceptable alternative based upon your input.  

Prices seem to range from $50 to $250.  

But it just isn't the same as a replicant.

That much for a fleshlight?  WOW!  I have to get into the fleshlight business!  How did you know the prices, anyway?  :whistle: