The eyes have it.

maddmaxx

Should be an interesting day as I have an appointment with the doctor to check out my eyes and see what can be contrived with a new prescription to improve my vision a bit.  This will be a new doc as I've given up on the older ones.  They were more surgeons anyway as they had performed my cataract surgery and the laser work on the retinas.  I expect a loud wtf when this one first gets a look inside my eyeballs.  :P

• Heart 1

50 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Should be an interesting day as I have an appointment with the doctor to check out my eyes and see what can be contrived with a new prescription to improve my vision a bit.  This will be a new doc as I've given up on the older ones.  They were more surgeons anyway as they had performed my cataract surgery and the laser work on the retinas.  I expect a loud wtf when this one first gets a look inside my eyeballs.  :P

I know vision is a big deal with you max but I forget what the underlying condition is.  Macular degeneration?

Aaaannnnnnddd 6.5 hours later I am home with a new pair of glasses on my face that are a huge improvement.

Of course I also have an appointment with my eye surgeon to "check out a couple of small details".  :(

The bad news......when your eyes are as screwed up as mine and you don't feel like using different glasses for each task the bill will be almost $600 a pair.