TDMFSLB TMI

jsharr

Today, my farts smell like broccoli.  

Usually, I do not even notice them as they have no odor.  The only time I tend to notice the odor is if I have had eggs and I get that sulfur smell. Today they smell like brocolli, which is weirding me out a bit.

Can one of you stop by my office and bring a candle?

Feel free to chime in about your flatulence issues.

I do have to chime in. I have a lot of gas as you call it, we tend to say wind. I allus have done. And when I was a kid they stank something shocking. Nowadays though they never smell, or just rarely, a really mild hardly noticeable whiff. I suppose that's a good thing, but occasionally I regret that I can't creep people out with a real stinker.

In other news, I am still having broccoli for dinner (it's calabrese actually, but I know what he meant).

The man tells the doctor he has been passing gas something fierce but it doesn’t smell bad. Just then he lets one go. The doctor says “so I see” and he goes over and gets a long cotton swab out of a jar. The man asks the doctor if he is going to stick that up his butt. The doctor says no, I’m going to clean out your nose.  :hapydance:

• Heart 2
  • Haha 2