Lazy Morning....

ChrisL

We are having a luncheon at work today and I'm smoking some chicken for it. I'd normally be out the door by now but I'm still on the couch with Jack drinking coffee...

I suppose I'll log in and get some work done at some point but not now. I could probably get a short ride in too but screw it,  I'll pour myself another cup.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, ChrisL said:

We are having a luncheon at work today and I'm smoking some chicken for it. I'd normally be out the door by now but I'm still on the couch with Jack drinking coffee...

I suppose I'll log in and get some work done at some point but not now. I could probably get a short ride in too but screw it,  I'll pour myself another cup.

I won't let my dog drink coffee. She'd be nutso!

Tom

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Yeah it's a family fave.  I brine it first, then smoke it.  Flaverfull, tender & juicy. 

I did a whole dinner while we were on vacation.  17 people.  I rubbed down a butt and brined at brisket.  At midnight I put them on.  Smoked at 225 until noon.  Foiled both.  Put the butt in a foil in an empty cooler and the brisket in the oven at 300 for 4 hours.  Once I had the pork and brisket out of the smoker I added 2 chickens that had been rubbed.  Everthing came out of cooler/oven/smoker at 4:00 pm.  Cooled, shredded or sliced, and eaten at 5:00.  It was amazing.

• Heart 1

Just now, Parr8hed said:

I did a whole dinner while we were on vacation.  17 people.  I rubbed down a butt and brined at brisket.  At midnight I put them on.  Smoked at 225 until noon.  Foiled both.  Put the butt in a foil in an empty cooler and the brisket in the oven at 300 for 4 hours.  Once I had the pork and brisket out of the smoker I added 2 chickens that had been rubbed.  Everthing came out of cooler/oven/smoker at 4:00 pm.  Cooled, shredded or sliced, and eaten at 5:00.  It was amazing.

Damn for the work put into it I hope so! Does sound good though!