Poll: Do you have diabetes?

Randomguy

Do you have diabetes?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. You got it?

• No, I dodged a bullet
    • Not yet, but I eat a shit-ton of grains and sugar. I will probably get it at some point
    • I got the diabeetus, type 2
    • I got the diabeetus, type 1. NUMBER 1, BABY, YEAH! Plus, I have PRI.

2 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

No, but none of those poll answers fit.

?

2 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

Yes, but its none of your damn bidness.

Please answer for the sake of the poll.  I am curious as to how many have it.

My mom, dead grandmother and dead grandfather on her side have or had it, you see.

6 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Less snarky poll questions get less snarky poll answers.

Well, I have the no's, yes's, and maybe's covered, not sure what else could have been included.  I should clarify that the assumption is that everyone has PRI, not just the type one's or those on the east coast and southeast.

So far I am okay...I do not eat a crap ton of sweet shit...so the poll answer didn't fit me...I seem to ride at about 105 for my blood sugar...vitamin D gets low (that can make changes to blood sugar) So...I try to eat fairly healthy (no not all of the time) and try to exercise...I need to do better...but so far it seem to be level at 105 for like the last 5 years

6 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

So far I am okay...I do not eat a crap ton of sweet shit...so the poll answer didn't fit me...I seem to ride at about 105 for my blood sugar... So...I try to eat fairly healthy (no not all of the time) and try to exercise...I need to do better...but so far it seem to be level at 105 for like the last 5 years

This is so me.

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, petitepedal said:

So far I am okay...I do not eat a crap ton of sweet shit...so the poll answer didn't fit me...

2 hours ago, 2Far said:

This is so me.

Ok, it does fit you with either the first option, the second option, the third option, or the fourth, every single person on earth fits one of those categories.  

1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

I have had sugar once in the last week and a half, chocolate chip cookies.  Clif bars, as well, two of them, and jam once (tonight).  Coincidentally, I am down 6 pounds from when I rolled in.

I lost ten pounds since summer. I had no appetite when I hurt myself.  I was so upset and sad.  no eat.

Heard a piece on public radio about a traditional Native American cookbook...using only the ingredients available prior to the European invasion.. no beef, no wheat flour, no cane sugar..foraged greens, nuts, meat and fish found locally (bison,elk,bunny [:(bunny], etc).. interesting and heathly ..suars were maple syrup ok r honey