Happy Weekend as fall color blooms across the country!

petitepedal

Great weather in the forecast, so definitely a bike ride on Sunday.

On Saturday, I will be going to see a bunch of old work buddies from the place I worked up until about 12 years ago. They do a few get togethers every year, and I try to get to at least one a year to stay connected.

There will be beer and burgers and lots of good conversation.

I’m taking four granddaughters to the corn maze on Saturday. I’m passing up a paddle fest event to do this. Why does all the fun stuff have to be on the same day?

I’m having a roll off load of firewood delivered this morning. I need to get a bunch of it moved before my shoulder surgery.

My twin grandsons are being dedicated in church on Sunday. They are trying to arrange for someone/or two work with Zane so I don’t have to miss it. I haven’t told them yet about my scheduled surgery. It’s going to be awhile before I’m able to handle Zane again.:(

Today's plans are fluid. Work is having a lunch time social event on top of the parking garage. Tailgating theme with BBQ and corn hole, sadly no beer. After work Mike or Ambrosia my call to get together or I may go for a ride.

Saturday, LBS, 10-6.

Sunday, I'm driving up to Breezewood PA to ride the Abandoned PA turnpike trail and maybe the Western MD Railtrail. Taking the AWOL and a light. Drive back the scenic route back through Winchester and Purcellville. 

6 minutes ago, Old#7 said:

Today's plans are fluid. Work is having a lunch time social event on top of the parking garage. Tailgating theme with BBQ and corn hole, sadly no beer. After work Mike or Ambrosia my call to get together or I may go for a ride.

Saturday, LBS, 10-6.

Sunday, I'm driving up to Breezewood PA to ride the Abandoned PA turnpike trail and maybe the Western MD Railtrail. Taking the AWOL and a light. Drive back the scenic route back through Winchester and Purcellville. 

Hopefully the fluid referred to in today's plan is beer. In that case my Sunday plans are fluid. Going to the Bills Buccaneers game Sunday. I see Dunning Kroger is cheering for the Buccaneers based on his latest getup.

13 minutes ago, Old#7 said:

Taking the AWOL and a light

If you like to explore take two lights and go back in the parts of the tunnel that nobody sees. If you have one light and it fails while deep inside you will have a very hard time finding your way back out in total darkness. I think the Sidling Hill tunnel is the one I was way back inside. Also don't forget to sing while in the tunnel, it really sounds amazing.

My friend from Sioux Falls is in town for a conference...she is blowing off the conference today and we are picking up her sister from the "assisted living" place...fall colors, lunch and maybe some apples are on the agenda...her sister has a walker so I don't think there will be much walking...which is good my feet are a tad sore from wearing worn out tennis shoes instead of hiking boots last night..oh and the shoes still have mud on them...although I did leave a trail in the grocery store on my way home last night :D

Meeting a friend for lunch on Saturday.  I tried to suggest a place mid-way between us, but somehow we ended up meeting near her house which is almost a 2 hour drive for me each way.  For a drive that long, I'm ordering dessert!