Have you ever tied a woman to train tracks for nefarious purposes?

Randomguy

8 minutes ago, pedalphile said:

I'm calling BS on that 1st photo, no train's rolled on those rusty tracks in donkey's years.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.... and ignore the patch of grass she's laying on that just happens to be in the middle of the bridge.  Lush green grass typically grows next to the iron rails of a track, especially in the middle of a bridge.

Oh shoot.  I used that word to my husband, but I think I used it wrong.  I thought it meant something untrue or erroneous.  Like I said "Your nefarious statement."

We were joking back and forth about things spent on monthly stuff.  We were teasing each other and cracking up, as we grossly exaggerated some recent expenditures on each other.  :D

• Heart 1

23 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Oh shoot.  I used that word to my husband, but I think I used it wrong.  I thought it meant something untrue or erroneous.  Like I said "Your nefarious statement."

We were joking back and forth about things spent on monthly stuff.  We were teasing each other and cracking up, as we grossly exaggerated some recent expenditures on each other.  :D

Just because you used the word incorrectly does not mean you were wrong.....

• Heart 1

These are just all wrong.  First 2, no gag, scream for help, failed attempt.  Second one, don't stand there, the conductor could ID you.  Third one, tie the legs, she would just get up and run to town then you're back in jail for violating the restraining order and OK, it's not like I know any of this from experience like finally hearing "nefarious" used incorrectly just once too often pushing me over the edge and I've said too much already, haven't I?

• Heart 1

32 minutes ago, 12string said:

These are just all wrong.  First 2, no gag, scream for help, failed attempt.  Second one, don't stand there, the conductor could ID you.  Third one, tie the legs, she would just get up and run to town then you're back in jail for violating the restraining order and OK, it's not like I know any of this from experience like finally hearing "nefarious" used incorrectly just once too often pushing me over the edge and I've said too much already, haven't I?

I just assumed that you had a nefarious reason.

• 1 year later...
Just now, Page Turner said:

...yes.  But in my circle we always have a safe word.  I thought everyone knew this already ?

PSA:  Don't do B+D without a safe word folks

I think women are sexiest when tied to train tracks.  Something about the time element and impending something or other.