On A Scale Of 1 to 10

Razors Edge

...where would Trump rate your wife/gf/daughter?  Remember 1 is "unattractive", 8 is probably "Melania after kids", and 10 "Melania/Brooke/Ivana/Marla/etc when he was chasing them".

I'm hoping anyone rating in the 7+ range will have some photo evidence for the rest of us to consider.

Tom

15 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

I think my husband is good looking.  I don't go around saying that guy is an 8 or this one is a 5.  

I don't deny that there is sexual attraction between people.  What I don't like is some of the things men say about women, especially on this particular topic. 

If you guys can't see the women treated as objects thing, well, maybe I am in the wrong group of people here.

Of course they are.  I appreciate beautiful women right up to the point where they open their mouth and talk.  There is a lot more to women than looks but there is that physical appeal. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

Many women dress, use make-up and act in such a way as to get the attention of men.  Then men are to be chastised when they respond as desired?  Women can't have it both ways.  If you don't want to be an object of sexual desire, then stop using your sexual allure and beauty to attract the attention of males.  

• Heart 2

33 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Many women dress, use make-up and act in such a way as to get the attention of men.  Then men are to be chastised when they respond as desired?  Women can't have it both ways.  If you don't want to be an object of sexual desire, then stop using your sexual allure and beauty to attract the attention of males.  

Personally, I think more dress that way for other women.  More of a competition than trolling for sexual attention.  

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, Road Runner said:

Many women dress, use make-up and act in such a way as to get the attention of men.  Then men are to be chastised when they respond as desired?  Women can't have it both ways.  If you don't want to be an object of sexual desire, then just wear your full face helmet all the time.

fify

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

It really is!  Why is this snot an issue?

Really.  Back in my younger days, I had a hot woman after me because of my job.  I'm pretty sure it was my job, because I made a lot more money than her previous husband and, quite frankly, she was kind of out of my league, if you know what I mean.  She was pushing me hard to get into a serious relationship.  I felt like a piece of money-making meat.  :D

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Really.  Back in my younger days, I had a hot woman after me because of my job.  I'm pretty sure it was my job, because I made a lot more money than her previous husband and, quite frankly, she was kind of out of my league, if you know what I mean.  She was pushing me hard to get into a serious relationship.  I felt like a piece of money-making meat.  :D

On the plus side, you are a hot commodity right now. :D

11 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

I think my husband is good looking.  I don't go around saying that guy is an 8 or this one is a 5.  

I don't deny that there is sexual attraction between people.  What I don't like is some of the things men say about women, especially on this particular topic. 

If you guys can't see the women treated as objects thing, well, maybe I am in the wrong group of people here.

Good point.  You are doing a good job of helping to keep us in line.

• Heart 1

12 hours ago, Road Runner said:

Yes.  And by their career and how much money they have.  It's degrading.  :(

Maybe some do, and some do not.

Case in point:  When I met my husband, my bet worth was probably double was his was at the time.  I lived in my own home.  He was a renter in a shared bachelor pad.  I was a procurement planner. He worked as a warehouse stock clerk and delivery driver for an electrical supply house.  There was mutual attraction between the two of us.  The way he treated me spoke volumes.  We got along swimmingly.  He and I both had sports skills and we had a ton of fun together. 

With this "rating system" that is on topic, how is a 5 supposed to feel when someone else is rated an 8?   

Money is so easy to get.  You earn it.  You work for it.  You get higher educations or better jobs to earn more.  A women can't change her face so much, so she can be someone's perfect 10.  I still say the number system to rate women is degrading.

and in regards to dressing nicely.  Our jobs require us to look nicely. It does feel good to wear nice things too.  People say don't wear nice things, if you don't want attention.  WTF?  We are supposed to wear sacks, so we are not sexualized or rated, or cat called, and maybe groped or raped?  This screams rape culture and mens entitlement.  Like, "We do this or that, cause of how you dressed."  

The time is very polarized right now.  I will tell you, as a woman, we've had about enough of this bullshit.  It doesn't feel great to be a woman right now, when we had a self admitted sexual predator in office running around giving women rating systems.  Like this is somehow an acceptable behavior.  

I know I am way outnumbered here, by gender.  I'll probably get burned at the stake for speaking out in a room full of men.   I don't care.  If things become bad for me here, I can always leave.  

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

You guys should know that we are ALL objects, abstractly and from a distance.  This changes as you know someone, but before you do, you size people up for banging, as nature intended us to do.

Yes, you can bitch and moan about it, but it just is.  I am an object, you are an object, we all have potential benefits as seen from afar that must be discerned.  It starts at a very young age and it is so deeply ingrained that later, despite being married or older or not interested in a bangfest, you still do and always will do a quick scan and make judgements before you know someone as a person.  Sure, you won't act on it, but even a 96 year old is going to register if someone has a nice ass or not.

It is nature, everyone does it whether they care to admit it or not, and it will always occur.  Subconscious or not, you do it, don't lie to me, us, or yourself.

In the future, we will evaluate other people's sex robots that way, too.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 2

I know that wo46 didn't marry for my money. 

We were both flat broke.

I lost my job about a month before we had planned to get married and wo46 was working a cashier at a grocery store. Shortly after we married she had her hours cut to 32 hours a week. I got temp job at Johnsonville Sausage for just above minimum wage with no grantee on how many hours you would get to work.

Must have been my good looks. 

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 2

13 hours ago, Road Runner said:

There's a difference between being admired and thinking you have a license to do what you want, based on appearances.

3 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I don't think I have ever heard the number system used.  Normally a comment like "Wow, she is stunning" or similar. Personally, I think a 1-10 scale is juvenile.  

Thank you.  There is a big difference in complimenting someone and a numbered ranking system.  

The ranking system hit a nerve.

2 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Thank you.  There is a big difference in complimenting someone and a numbered ranking system.  

The ranking system hit a nerve.

I wouldn't want to be called a 5, predicated on looks by someone that didn't know me either.  That is insulting and is incredibly sexist not to mention demeaning and hurtful.  Thanks for making a point of it DH.  

7 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I wouldn't want to be called a 5, predicated on looks by someone that didn't know me either.  That is insulting and is incredibly sexist not to mention demeaning and hurtful.  Thanks for making a point of it DH.  

I'm probably a 5, but my voice and strength are both 10's.   Hell, I can take it to 11.

2 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

Maybe some do, and some do not.

Case in point:  When I met my husband, my bet worth was probably double was his was at the time.  I lived in my own home.  He was a renter in a shared bachelor pad.  I was a procurement planner. He worked as a warehouse stock clerk and delivery driver for an electrical supply house.  There was mutual attraction between the two of us.  The way he treated me spoke volumes.  We got along swimmingly.  He and I both had sports skills and we had a ton of fun together. 

With this "rating system" that is on topic, how is a 5 supposed to feel when someone else is rated an 8?   

Money is so easy to get.  You earn it.  You work for it.  You get higher educations or better jobs to earn more.  A women can't change her face so much, so she can be someone's perfect 10.  I still say the number system to rate women is degrading.

and in regards to dressing nicely.  Our jobs require us to look nicely. It does feel good to wear nice things too.  People say don't wear nice things, if you don't want attention.  WTF?  We are supposed to wear sacks, so we are not sexualized or rated, or cat called, and maybe groped or raped?  This screams rape culture and mens entitlement.  Like, "We do this or that, cause of how you dressed."  

The time is very polarized right now.  I will tell you, as a woman, we've had about enough of this bullshit.  It doesn't feel great to be a woman right now, when we had a self admitted sexual predator in office running around giving women rating systems.  Like this is somehow an acceptable behavior.  

I know I am way outnumbered here, by gender.  I'll probably get burned at the stake for speaking out in a room full of men.   I don't care.  If things become bad for me here, I can always leave.  

Excellent speech!  First of all, you are not a 5, not that I am rating you. :D  But I get your point.

The muslims take exactly that course of action, decreeing that wimmin should be totally covered.  I guess they have little faith in men controlling themselves.  

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1