How did your favorite NFL team do today?

Kzoo

12 hours ago, jsharr said:

They beat the pants off the San Francisco Forty kneelers

Ezekiel Elliott did me a solid in my fantasy game this weekend. Got me 42.5 points. Dak Prescott would have gotten me 39 more points, but I sat him this week in favor of Matt Ryan. Nonetheless, I will win my matchup this week unless Legarrette Blount and the Philadelphia defense combine for 70 fantasy points this week. Not likely.

No One kneeled for the anthem before the game I went to. A bunch of guys kneeled in the endzone before the anthem, but that was cool. 

• Heart 1

One has to assume they dominated. I think they may have even knocked the Yankees out of the World Series running, and they are now focused on putting Lebron & his crew out of commission as well! I'm fairly sure they will win the Cup later on early next year.

Tom

The Browns looked really good, giving a great team a fight in a real defensive battle for the ages.  As highly trained and stable a unit as the Browns offense is, the defense really shined and unfortunately were not able to finish the game with the most points.

I expect the offense will undertake an exhaustive look at their next opponent and return to their highly effective and high-scoring ways, displaying the tenacity and resourcefulness that one normally doesn't see in such a youthful team.  The quarterbacks should shine in particular, as should the receiving unit that has received almost as much acclaim as the QB's.  There was an injury in the line to Joe Thomas, but this shouldn't present any problem for the Browns, being deep in multiple positions.

I expect the Browns to beat the Vikings, with the final score around 66-7 or so, as they continue their path to the Superbowl.

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, BuffJim said:

Go Bills. I went to the game. Roller coaster experience with a a crazy last gasp rugby type play by the Buccaneers to end the game. 

Buccaneers did exactly what I thought they were going to do; lose. Though they did seem to try and make an effort. I did like them losing with 14s on the clock by a field goal. Lost the same way they won one of their only two wins so far this season. Course my knowledge of these events was from the highlight reel. I didn't actually watch.

The bucs are the reason why I've been watch considerably more hockey this season. 

• Heart 1

20 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

The Browns looked really good, giving a great team a fight in a real defensive battle for the ages.  As highly trained and stable a unit as the Browns offense is, the defense really shined and unfortunately were not able to finish the game with the most points.

I expect the offense will undertake an exhaustive look at their next opponent and return to their highly effective and high-scoring ways, displaying the tenacity and resourcefulness that one normally doesn't see in such a youthful team.  The quarterbacks should shine in particular, as should the receiving unit that has received almost as much acclaim as the QB's.  There was an injury in the line to Joe Thomas, but this shouldn't present any problem for the Browns, being deep in multiple positions.

I expect the Browns to beat the Vikings, with the final score around 66-7 or so, as they continue their path to the Superbowl.

Brilliant. After reading this, I can just say I am mighty glad the Browns aren't in the AFC East.

Do you still expect to be alive when they complete their path to the Superbowl?

• Heart 1

13 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

Brilliant. After reading this, I can just say I am mighty glad the Browns aren't in the AFC East.

Do you still expect to be alive when they complete their path to the Superbowl?

Well, they appear to be coming together at the right time.  If they win out the rest of the way (which everyone expects they will do), then next February is a distinct possibility.