Weekend Plans this last weekend in October!

petitepedal

I have my 4th 3-day weekend starting tomorrow..coincides with our first snow fall..and my annual mammogram :wacko: at 8 AM..after that I will head east to another health care place for a wellness consult (free cos everything they are gonna suggest will cost you $$$$$)  Got my annual fall party Saturday night..oh possibly dinner with my sister...she turns 64 Friday...that is it aside from a little laundry and cooking.

• Like 2

Tonight is family night at Mom's assisted living. I'm going over after work for dinner and celebrate my sister's birthdays, the twins are turning 56. Making an apple pie afterwards and picking up beer at Norms for the party on Saturday.

Friday is a work day. I may ride after work if nothing else comes up.

Saturday morning ride then work at the LBS until 6:00. Drive over to boss's house for beer, food and festivities.

Sunday will be a rainy day so I will putter around the house and do laundry. I need to jail break my Amazon Firestick so I might attempt that on Sunday. 

Monday starts a new schedule. I'm switching to four ten-hour days with four day weekends sandwiched in between weeks. This will allow me to drive to Ohio on weekends to prep for the wife and son move.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

We're having dinner with friends on Saturday - they live up on Sourland Mountain (my favorite local riding spot) but I don't think I should be all sweaty when I get there.  I need to do some yard work - maybe I can fit a short ride in.  Sunday forecast calls for rain.

I thought the clocks were changing this weekend but apparently that's not till November 5.

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

My wife has a four day weekend. She scheduled Thursday and Friday off for my surgery and follow up visit and then they changed my surgery to Friday so we are going on a date today. I probably won’t have a very fun weekend. 

good luck with the surgery, Longjohn

• Like 1

Chores around the house Saturday morning and then helping youngest son move in the afternoon. Sunday is shaping up to be a crappy day, rain and wind. So may just be a kick back and relax day.

Just now, petitepedal said:

LOL LongJohn..my sister doesn't cook..last time she boiled eggs she forgot and left the apartment..came home and squished an egg as she walked in the door..it must have exploded out of the pan..

Are you saying that she failed to boil water correctly?  eh?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChrisL said:

It's all about me Saturday. My brother & Sister are taking me out to lunch, my wife, kids and my future SIL's parents are  taking me out for dinner. 

I'll sneak a ride or two in and the usual chores.

Following the rule to ride your age on your birthday? I hope so!

Tom

22 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Well that would be pretty far!  I plan to ride early but need to be home in time to clean up and get to lunch so probably not riding my age!

You can break it into part one and part two. You old people are nutso!

I also think you might be younger than me.

Tom

I'm putting plugs in two tires Sat. with my brother-in-law.  I had one tire with a very slow leak. Today my sensor told me a tire was low but it turned out to be a different one. Now I apparently have two very slow leaks.  So I bought a new plug kit today and Sat. or the next dry 60-70 degree day we'll fix the tires.

Otherwise, it's a dead weekend except for Football and the World Series and I also watch a recorded version the latest episode of the Thursday-broadcast The Orville on the weekend.

10 hours ago, Further said:

I am going to work

Notice I said nothing about working

Fuckers have been trying to kill me, and I've been letting them

Take my revenge at time & a half   :humping:

Sounds like the maintenance guys at the forge. Do you have your own coffee pot?