Badges

Dottleshead

May I suggest stars or badge icons or something that clearly identifies the mods in here?  I mean, SW, you should have a humungo badge next to your name.  Just a thought.  For example, I know you, Wilbur and RR is.  But is Petite one too?  I apologize if there already is an identifier but I just think it'd be helpful and cool.

3 hours ago, dotman17 said:

May I suggest stars or badge icons or something that clearly identifies the mods in here?  I mean, SW, you should have a humungo badge next to your name.  Just a thought.  For example, I know you, Wilbur and RR is.  But is Petite one too?  I apologize if there already is an identifier but I just think it'd be helpful and cool.

WTF are you trying to do? Things are perfect as they are. If we start having badges, then we might have to start having flair. And not just one or two bits of flair, but a LOT of flair.

Tom

• Awesome 1

3 hours ago, dotman17 said:

There is a Browse button at the top left.  Hover over that for the drop down menu.  Find "Staff" and click.  The Admin and Mods are listed there.  Some are more active and obvious than others.  FWIW, I am not a staff member. 

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

There is a Browse button at the top left.  Hover over that for the drop down menu.  Find "Staff" and click.  The Admin and Mods are listed there.  Some are more active and obvious than others.  FWIW, I am not a staff member. 

My browse is up on the top right, but that is indeed where you can see the Mods.

TheHelp.thumb.JPG.8676f8adad2cee04e4a480e9361f02f2.JPG

List.JPG.c6a2ac0df66a095a1cc916f3717c5ad2.JPG

Tom

6 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Yeah, well your Tragically Pig is a great title.  I was just listening to a few tunes off of their Up To Here album.