Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Randomguy

What do you eat?

4 minutes ago, BR46 said:

The vending machine selection was a little thin today. 

20171114_120828.thumb.jpg.bcbc74fde7c6a79912f45115940a910c.jpg

That right there is all kinds of wrong.  You should also add a nose plug to the ear protection when you eat that shit.

Just now, jsharr said:

That right there is all kinds of wrong.  You should also add a nose plug to the ear protection when you eat that shit.

To be fair, he is just trying to give his digestive tract the day off. No need to have it convert wholesome goodness to a variety of things his body needs (vitamins/nutrients/proteins/fats/carb/whatever) and the stuff it doesn't (shit).  Straight through! Maybe tomorrow is "food with nutritional value" day at the vending machine cafe.

Tom

8 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

at the vending machine cafe

We always say hospital food is a step up from the wheel of death vending machine. 

12 minutes ago, BR46 said:

We always say hospital food is a step up from the wheel of death vending machine. 

I had my surgery as an out patient this time so I didn’t get a chance to have any of their gore may food. Actually this horse spittle has amazing room service. I really liked their salmon almondine the last time I had to stay over.

I did not eat enough today.  I had a bowl of granola with raisins, an apple, a yogurt, a whole wheat fig bar and two clementines.

Leftover tacos/burritos tonight, with Spanish rice, beans, and a zucchini/corn thing that isn't as good as usual (I had no fresh thyme and had to use dried).

I came home after a brief vacation to a nearly empty fridge. And my microwave is broken. So that doesn't help with my frozen prepared foods in freezer.

Am trying to cook dinner, while also waiting via phone in long queue for customer service re my internet service... :(

I had a salad tonight after the gym...Romaine, olives, cucumbers, tuna and salad dressing...I ate this after putting together Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie..the Shepherd's Pie will probably be lunch the rest of the week and I will put a serving or two in the freezer.