What do you eat?

Randomguy

Just now, jsharr said:

That right there is all kinds of wrong.  You should also add a nose plug to the ear protection when you eat that shit.

To be fair, he is just trying to give his digestive tract the day off. No need to have it convert wholesome goodness to a variety of things his body needs (vitamins/nutrients/proteins/fats/carb/whatever) and the stuff it doesn't (shit).  Straight through! Maybe tomorrow is "food with nutritional value" day at the vending machine cafe.

Tom

• Heart 1

12 minutes ago, BR46 said:

We always say hospital food is a step up from the wheel of death vending machine. 

I had my surgery as an out patient this time so I didn’t get a chance to have any of their gore may food. Actually this horse spittle has amazing room service. I really liked their salmon almondine the last time I had to stay over.

• Awesome 1

I did not eat enough today.  I had a bowl of granola with raisins, an apple, a yogurt, a whole wheat fig bar and two clementines.

Leftover tacos/burritos tonight, with Spanish rice, beans, and a zucchini/corn thing that isn't as good as usual (I had no fresh thyme and had to use dried).