It's the last weekend before Black Friday...and

petitepedal

Like Further I'm off all week starting right now. That is where similarities end. Wo7 drove out from OH today pulling a 12x6 trailer.We unloaded the trailer contents into the storage unit and dropped off the trailer with uhaul. My wife has a lot of crap in many plastic bins. She is in quilt classes the next three days. I am selling the dirt jump bike tomorrow I hope and running errands at the grocers. I need basic side dish stuff for turkey day. Monday we drive the F150 back to Ohio, get the 26 foot truck from uhaul Tuesday and pack that sucker to the gills. Drive back on Thursday, yes Thanksgiving. Get back to VA and make sides, and eat the turkey breast we buy at the Honeybaked store. Unpack Friday and put stuff in storage cause there ain't no room in the apartment. Work Saturday at the LBS. Sunday happy friendsgiving party somewhere with Karrie and Ambrosia.  

• Heart 2

Good morning people!!  Not as sore today as last Friday...but didn't sleep as well last night as I did Wednesday night! Want to get my stability ball inflated to firm and possibly set up my trainer in RG's my spare room.....I need to get that room organized a bit...just in case RG does head in my direction.

I’m spending the morning back in the horse spittle waiting while WOLJ has her semi-annual scans and tests. She has been doing this for ten years. Her oncologist started testing her every six months after she barely survived a recurrence. She has nipped problems in the bud twice thanks to these scans. Scat can and full body bone scan, not fun but necessary evil.

• Heart 1

Crappy weather here expected.  Hope to get two gym workouts in.

Fish Dinner with BuffCarla tonight.

Church breakfast tomorrow morning.  Going to wine trail, antique stores and farmers markets tomorrow afternoon with BuffCarla and maybe her friend.

Church, laundry and watching football Sunday, maybe with a hike thrown in.

We're loading the puppies up in the motor home and heading out to Alamo Lake. It's damn near impossible to get cell service out there, so no phone or internet to distract me. I'll get a lot more writing done. It also means no family drama, as they can't reach us. Heaven... B)

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Airehead said:

@Old#7 does this mean you sold your house in Ohio?

Sadly no, but Wo7 doesn't have to be there to sell it. We are emptying it out and letting the realtor handle things. We'll save some money this way too. No bills for trash and internet. Water, electric and gas bills will be much lower too. Our neighbors will keep an eye on things as well.

• Heart 2

On 11/17/2017 at 8:27 AM, Longjohn said:

I’m spending the morning back in the horse spittle waiting while WOLJ has her semi-annual scans and tests. She has been doing this for ten years. Her oncologist started testing her every six months after she barely survived a recurrence. She has nipped problems in the bud twice thanks to these scans. Scat can and full body bone scan, not fun but necessary evil.

Be sure to pet the lab after he gives you his report.

• Awesome 1

Ok we had four granddaughters age 9 thru 2 here today. They were in and out of the hot tub I don’t know how many times. We took them home and as I we cleaning up I found seven wet bathing suites and thirteen wet towels. How is this possible?

D86ABE64-149F-4BB7-B63F-C496FEE2AC61.thumb.jpeg.bbfd42bc504965185d2f671bcb3be3a2.jpeg66545A65-F749-45A1-B371-F0EDBF5EE50E.thumb.jpeg.c1064f207908033af0c606cb4f938acf.jpeg4C1C0883-892D-4FAA-892B-7EF735C4DF90.thumb.jpeg.3ffcb30abbde66a54422bd7b5223de67.jpeg57C33948-5C3B-420B-B8B1-7D01827741F9.thumb.jpeg.753030629af41449f5c5a42e23dd88b8.jpeg

this last picture is when my son and his wife got home with the twins one of the eight month old twins was trying to walk to his dad.4715B4E8-AB03-4AD9-A6F5-E1030EEC399F.thumb.jpeg.a53ade0aafa995509fd48cbc51281b4c.jpeg

• Heart 2

I found three more wet towels this morning that I missed last night when I gathered up the thirteen and threw in the washer. I’m glad we made a laundry room for my daughter in law last winter. I can’t even imagine how much weekly laundry she does. I’m not sure who had more fun yesterday the girls or their papa?