Tell me what you need

Square Wheels

Just for you, new emoticons.   :quit ur:

Maybe later, there are still lots of empty cycling forums.

You did see there are several cycling forums here.  The plan is for "real" cyclists to eventually take over and post threads about bikes, riding, gel, watts...

I was told that this was a lacrosse forum!  I was lied to!

:gusta:

BTW, thanks for the emoticons!

Well I'm gonna to go then! And I don't need any of this. I don't need this stuff, and I don't need *you*. I don't need anything. Except this.

[picks up an ashtray]

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray... And this paddle game. - The ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need... And this remote control. - The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need... And these matches. - The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control, and the paddle ball... And this lamp. - The ashtray, this paddle game, and the remote control, and the lamp, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The paddle game and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches for sure. Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

[walking outside]

The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, and this magazine, and the chair.

[outside now] And I don't need one other thing, except my dog.

[Shithead growls at jsharr]

I don't need my dog.

I want 1 million posts.  I demand this at every forum I join.  It's happened before many times, so I know you can do this.

Couch

Easy enough, you just need to get busy posting.  If you really want, I am sure I can come up with a script to automatically post messages.  You could be at 1 million in no time.

Aw, come on, you can catch him. You just need to try a little harder.

You really don't want me to do that. I know an easy way to pull it off quickly, not sure the sight could handle it. But I am not normally one to turn down a challenge.

Well, since you've put it that way, psst ^^^ take a look at his count now.

What would be awesome, if you could go negative.

And no worries, I wouldn't try to bring down the sight. That would force me to do something I really don't want to do, work all day at work. That would really suck.

What happened to my posts?

:(

Couch

All of those post were determined to be naughty and had to be removed.  If you wouldn't post such bad things, you wouldn't lose them.  At least SW didn't ban you for that kind of stuff.

an easier way to post pics.... the original is too big, I resized it and now it's too small

The easiest way is to locate the image online and add the URL using the Image tool in the toolbar.

It looks like you are using the Attach Files option.  If you upload a huge file the site will resize it to one that will fit in most browser windows.

Either option should work.

<edit>

I made some adjustments to the site settings.  Uploaded thumbnails images will now show up bigger and you might not need to click on it to see it.

Better?

I was worried some might have a hard time with that.  Would you like me to make quoting more difficult?  How about if I make a total mess of how links look?  I think PMs are silly, how about we call them tête-à-tête from now on, that would be more clear.

Better yet, can you make it so post randomly don't go through and you get a message saying they need approval first so it totally screws up the flow of the conversation.