I scored a sweet 1969 F100 pickup

team scooter

1 minute ago, team scooter said:

I need to start jockeying around the cars before the first big snows hit. Need to get the Mrs's van in the garage so she wont have to brush snow. Its either my truck or the 'Yata that gets exiled from the warm garage out into the cold. I wonder which one that will be. :nodhead:

Hmmm, let's think aboot that. 

Ok, done!

I always struggle with trying to clean the "shed" half of the garage every fall. Between the retired motor sickle, generator, snowblower, and 5 bikes, if I do get it in it is a sardine like fit. 

Just now, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Hmmm, let's think aboot that. 

Ok, done!

I always struggle with trying to clean the "shed" half of the garage every fall. Between the retired motor sickle, generator, snowblower, and 5 bikes, if I do get it in it is a sardine like fit. 

I usually move my motorcycle out into the shed. It makes a little more room in the garage and keeps the snow and salt from get splashed on it from the van. But the Yata takes up less space then the truck, so I'll have all kinds of extra room to get more "stuff". :whistle:

• Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

More stuff!  Go Tim Allen!  The lack of a shed is my Waterloo. The garage does have an extra area aboot 9 x 9, but it quickly became overwhelmed. 

Its amazing how much stuff I can pack into our 10'x10' shed. But getting it out when I need it is often a problem. :unsure:

My wife wont let me get one of those garages in a box either. :(

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/catalog/carports-garages?cm_mmc%3DSEM-_-Google-_-OutdoorStructures-_-PortableGaragesExtAd&gclid=CjwKCAiA9MTQBRAREiwAzmytw8YBFWmIhq_9tVBlKDh2sQlR2mzthluydkfsZCd9LgEKKwJR0DHpoxoCV5QQAvD_BwE

• Awesome 1

Pickups are my biggest temptation when I think aboot getting an old vehicle. I got MGs oot of my system, but I think I would also love a 60s Japanese roadster, like the Honda beat or that Datsun fair lady or Sunbeam or something.  Wait, was a sunbeam englich?

But you did the right thing, scooter. Modern cars are the shiznitz. 

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

But you did the right thing, scooter. Modern cars are the shiznitz. 

I loved my MGB. And I've almost recently purchased a few vintage roadsters. I'm sure I've bored folks more than once posting about it on here. :unsure:

But I've gotta say, I'm surprised how much, much more I enjoy the ride knowing I wont be walking back home. :lol:

• Awesome 1

1 minute ago, team scooter said:

I loved my MGB. And I've almost recently purchased a few vintage roadsters. I'm sure I've bored folks more than once posting about it on here. :unsure:

But I've gotta say, I'm surprised how much, much more I enjoy the ride knowing I wont be walking back home. :lol:

:D And the great power, Bluetooth, etc., etc., etc. :)

• Heart 1