It's Monday

Digital_photog

Some people seem to get into this big drama scene about going to work on Monday, and most of them have routine jobs.  It's not as if Monday coming around after Sunday is a big surprise, or that the work on Monday will be radically different than any other day.

A certain amount of good-natured kvetching is understandable.  However, if a person's life is so shallow that they have to create theater out of going to work, then it's time to find something expand one's life.  Read something challenging.  Volunteer.  Take classes to get a better job.  Do instead something constructive on Monday with the time and energy spent victimizing oneself over the woe and agony of trudging to work on Monday.

Now, if you'll please excuse me, I need to go make a sign to tell all those whiners to get off my lawn.

• Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

Some people seem to get into this big drama scene about going to work on Monday, and most of them have routine jobs.  It's not as if Monday coming around after Sunday is a big surprise, or that the work on Monday will be radically different than any other day.

A certain amount of good-natured kvetching is understandable.  However, if a person's life is so shallow that they have to create theater out of going to work, then it's time to find something expand one's life.  Read something challenging.  Volunteer.  Take classes to get a better job.  Do instead something constructive on Monday with the time and energy spent victimizing oneself over the woe and agony of trudging to work on Monday.

Now, if you'll please excuse me, I need to go make a sign to tell all those whiners to get off my lawn.

Don't spoil my Monday making fun of whiners thread. ;)

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, az_cyclist said:

yeah I am wearing pants.. at the office.  I will work from home tomorrow since I have a procedure to get another basal cell carcinoma removed.

Oh dear--- wishing you well.  Wear pants to the appointment to show you are a good sport.