Riding in York Maine

captaincreep

Hmm, plot development is pretty weak, and I don't see a lot of dramatic tension at all.  While it is admirable that special effects weren't overly used, I suspect your budget was not all used in the making of this film, were you planning on spending most of it on promotion?   And I don't see a seque into a sequel situation, either.

All in all, I might pull this back and rework some of the bits, get on the writers to tweak the dialog and character development before re-releasing it.  And for heaven's sake, throw in a hot chick with some serious cleavage if you want to do better.

Hmm, plot development is pretty weak, and I don't see a lot of dramatic tension at all.  While it is admirable that special weren't used, I suspect your budget was not all used in the making of this film, were you planning on spending most of it on promotion?   And I don't see a seque into a sequel situation, either.

All in all, I might pull this back and rework some of the bits, get on the writers to tweak the dialog and character development before re-releasing it.  And for heaven's sake, throw in a hot chick with some serious cleavage if you want to do better.

I'd be more interested in hearing what Olas has to say about this.

Thanks for sharing you vid.  Looks like a great place to ride.