OK, this time we really are all going to die!

12string

1 minute ago, maddmaxx said:

I just can't see that mattering.

Well, since it will be god causing the mayhem, destruction, and death (instead of man), it will be a unifying good thing to rally around and rejoice about! Take that, fake Climate Change!

Tom

• Awesome 1

It might not be God, it could be aliens who misunderstood our binary codes and got really mad at us for calling them names so they flew their spaceships around the equator backwards really fast. 

Sorry if that explanation was too scientific, I'm not sure there's another way to say it.

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, 12string said:

It might not be God, it could be aliens who misunderstood our binary codes and got really mad at us for calling them names so they flew their spaceships around the equator backwards really fast. 

Sorry if that explanation was too scientific, I'm not sure there's another way to say it.

Uh, that technique reverses time! It doesn't slow the Earth's rotation in the traditional sense.

Tom

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

Uh, that technique reverses time! It doesn't slow the Earth's rotation in the traditional sense.

Tom

<sigh>I knew it would be too scientific for some people.</sigh>

You are thinking of Superman.  Sorry to crush your dreams, but Superman was a fictional character.  This is science.  Not your fault, they don't often teach Geostrology in schools.

1 minute ago, 12string said:

<sigh>I knew it would be too scientific for some people.</sigh>

You are thinking of Superman.  Sorry to crush your dreams, but Superman was a fictional character.  This is science.  Not your fault, they don't often teach Geostrology in schools.

Says YOU! I doubt you can prove that he was fictional. Only that you think he is fictional.

Tom