A seasonal avatar for Airwick

parodybot

Pay the man his $5.00.   :)

So I was going to force you weasels to dine at the David Cassidy Cycling Cafe for a week but I forgot to factor in Thanksgiving and the holiday weekend. Tradition and family come first at this time of year so it definitely should be SW Cycling.   :nodhead:

For the first time in my life I will be cheering against Dallas on Thanksgiving Day. That is sad. Dallas Thanksgiving Hail Marys to beat the hated Redskins were such an important part of the Cheese family growing up in my beloved Sans Souci. 

It does sadden me that David Cassidy is now gone. My second grade crush turned me down for playing with her hair because "she loved Keith Partridge."  Still hurts because Queena had such beautiful hair and I've never known anyone else named Queena.   

You guys take care. I am thankful for all of you and appreciate the opportunity to discuss life, loves, and the old Sans Souci Winn Dixie at this crazy cafe. 

David Cassidy was very talented. Rest in peace Sir.    :unhappy:

Queena, I'm still available, call me.   

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Pay the man his $5.00.   :)

So I was going to force you weasels to dine at the David Cassidy Cycling Cafe for a week but I forgot to factor in Thanksgiving and the holiday weekend. Tradition and family come first at this time of year so it definitely should be SW Cycling.   :nodhead:

For the first time in my life I will be cheering against Dallas on Thanksgiving Day. That is sad. Dallas Thanksgiving Hail Marys to beat the hated Redskins were such an important part of the Cheese family growing up in my beloved Sans Souci. 

It does sadden me that David Cassidy is now gone. My second grade crush turned me down for playing with her hair because "she loved Keith Partridge."  Still hurts because Queena had such beautiful hair and I've never known anyone else named Queena.   

You guys take care. I am thankful for all of you and appreciate the opportunity to discuss life, loves, and the old Sans Souci Winn Dixie at this crazy cafe. 

David Cassidy was very talented. Rest in peace Sir.    :unhappy:

Queena, I'm still available, call me.   

Hey you ill timed lost moran, you just cost me $5.  Welcome back.  I missed you.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1