And so it begins. Grrrrr!!!!

tybeegb

The Mrs has started the day. I hear pots banging, cabinet doors slamming and a little cussing under her breath. If I were foolish enough to ask if there was anything I can do to help, she would slowly turn and give me the same look my MIL would give anyone who would dare walk through her kitchen on the holidays.  "You can clean up the doggie pooh outside, and take your dogs with you!" :angry:

The doggies and I are holed up in the bedroom for a while. At least until the guests start arriving. Thanks Happy Giving everyone. :unhappy: 

• Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, tybeegb said:

About the cranberry sauce.  According to her I was supposed to get it from the store, but she is the one who made the list up and did the grocery shopping.  So, I got to exercise Elvis and drive to the IGA to get not just one but two cans; berry and jam.  Then, before I got back to the house she calls me.  "Did you get the cranberry sauce?  Okay, well I thought I had enough eggs but can you get a dozen more?"  Sure.  Back to the IGA for the eggs. 

I made it until 10:10am before opening the first PBR.  :skipping:

At least you have your buddy Elvis to hang oot with. :)

5 hours ago, tybeegb said:

According to her I was supposed to get it from the store, but she is the one who made the list up and did the grocery shopping.

:rolleyes:

That sorry excuse won't get you off the hook, and very little sympathy either.  It's still your fault - you should have figured this out on your own; it's not your wife's responsibility to tell you something she believes you should know already.

;)

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

49 minutes ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

:rolleyes:

That sorry excuse won't get you off the hook, and very little sympathy either.  It's still your fault - you should have figured this out on your own; it's not your wife's responsibility to tell you something she believes you should know already.

;)

Yeah!  Don't you know The Rules!? :D

• Heart 2