What will fill that void that Breaking Bad has left in my life?

Randomguy

Why haven't you reviewed the York Maine movie from earlier?  And wth is wrong with the premise?

WTH is York Maine?

Hmm, Chemistry teacher makes meth. Boring. I remember when the series started on TV, I kept thinking that every time I saw a commercial for it.

WTH is York Maine?

Hmm, Chemistry teacher makes meth. Boring. I remember when the series started on TV, I kept thinking that every time I saw a commercial for it.

This is the York Maine thing:

'&do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Ordinary person making meth and becoming enmeshed in the drug industry and you think that is boring?  Holy crap, what would be exciting then?

WofTy never watched it, until the marathon started.  Then she was glued to the TV set.  She fell asleep during the final episode after Walt tricked his two former partners to set up the trust fund for his family.  Needless to say she was POed.   :special:

This is the York Maine thing:

'&do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Ordinary person making meth and becoming enmeshed in the drug industry and you think that is boring?  Holy crap, what would be exciting then?

Perhaps a realistic documentary style drama about actual meth users and law enforcement, interspersed with an overall picture dramatic story from the political/governmental angles of how it affects society. Every episode would end with some brief profiles of actual good people out there working to stem the tide, and people who have come back from addiction.

But what do I know.....

I too never watched it based on what I know of the premise.

Why should I have anything but disdain for someone willing to ruin countless lives to further his own?

Because it is the one show univesally regarded as the best show in television history by pretty much everyone?  Because it started with an ordinary law-abiding citizen who, through several turns of event, started becoming something else in a complex character study?   Lots of good reasons, really.  It is an adventure.

Because it is the one show univesally regarded as the best show in television history by pretty much everyone?  Because it started with an ordinary law-abiding citizen who, through several turns of event, started becoming something else in a complex character study?   Lots of good reasons, really.  It is an adventure.

Just from the first episode, it was pretty clear he wasn't particularly law abiding. He starts out the first episode already on the edge as it were. There's no 'before' with the character.

Just from the first episode, it was pretty clear he wasn't particularly law abiding. He starts out the first episode already on the edge as it were. There's no 'before' with the character.

Well, the whole setup explained his ordinary, mundane life.  It wouldn't be as interesting if he wasn't an ordinary Joe everyman before he made choices to provide for when the cancer would have gotten him.  You should really actually watch the show, you know.

Well, the whole setup explained his ordinary, mundane life.  It wouldn't be as interesting if he wasn't an ordinary Joe everyman before he made choices to provide for when the cancer would have gotten him.  You should really actually watch the show, you know.

I have the first 3 seasons on a disc somewhere. I broke bad by obtaining them in that manner. Is this Walter White as ruthless as me in that regard? Will I have anything to learn?