December Photos

Square Wheels

4 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I hate most of you.  I like traditions and was trying to start one.  The November thread went well, so it seemed obvious I would start a December thread.  Then I get this garbage.

I will not post any pics I take in this embarrassment of a thread.

Thanks

Related image

• Heart 2

Just now, Kzoo said:

You better clean up whatever it is you spilled in front of the door before WifeOfBob finds out.   

When the wind blows, the leaves from the bougainvillea bushes on the side of the house collect in the entry way. Time to get out the shop-vac. 

4 hours ago, jsharr said:

That squirrel I posted is not whole.

Well, the one we got lets us run rampant on a Forum he provides us for free, so perhaps our Squirrel isn't all there either.

;)

8 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

The November thread went well, so it seemed obvious I would start a December thread.

We all got together and plotted.  We all agreed to behave for November so we could lure you, unsuspecting, into starting a December thread where we would drop the Acme Anvil.

8 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

I will not post any pics I take in this embarrassment of a thread.

Seriously, the monthly photo thread is still a really good idea, and December can still be salvaged.  If you think about it, any really good photos will now stand out all the more.  :nodhead:  I like the idea, and I'll take more pictures on my rides because of it.  Maybe people could try posting a summer photo/winter photo side-by-side of the same place.

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1