Yay! NoVA's Traffic Problem FIXED!

Razors Edge

Once people are bailing off 66, where are they gonna go?  Seems to me the GWP and 395 will suffer from this.  (maybe not 395 - seems too far away for people coming from the Tysons area)

No matter what time of day (or night), I don't think I've ever driven 66 inside the Beltway and not hit a traffic backup.

Rt 29 or US 50 are other bail-outs.  But this is supposed to FIX the 29/50/GWP/395 congestion (and the 66 congestion). It is supposed to fix EVERYTHING.

And it fixes everything - for a nice price. Yeah, the future of the US is pay-as-you-go.  No more are we a "united" group pulling for the good of all. Now it is a "I got mine", so eff you.

Tom

• Heart 1

22 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Rt 29 or US 50 are other bail-outs.  But this is supposed to FIX the 29/50/GWP/395 congestion (and the 66 congestion). It is supposed to fix EVERYTHING.

And it fixes everything - for a nice price. Yeah, the future of the US is pay-as-you-go.  No more are we a "united" group pulling for the good of all. Now it is a "I got mine", so eff you.

Tom

Yeah I was going to say the same.  Drive 29 often going to Potomac Falls where BIL lives to MIL's down in Lake of the Woods. 

Your traffic is as bad if not worse than ours.  We have more people but better infrastructure. Your roads just suck.