As A Noob...

Razors Edge

...I'm confused about all this hooking up going on in this "Cafe".  In light of RG and petite shacking up (that's a euphemism for "knowing each other" in the Biblical sense (another euphemism)), maybe it is time to rename this place the "Love Forum".

This place is in danger of becoming like the Villages down in Florida.

Tom

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Kzoo said:

There you go making suggestions without knowing what you're talking about again.

So they are NOT doing the nasty between bursts of posting? I'm good at reading between the lines, and I'm pretty sure something is up with those two.

Tom

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

So they are NOT doing the nasty between bursts of posting? I'm good at reading between the lines, and I'm pretty sure something is up with those two.

Tom

If Petite had a big brother he would drive over to your place and beat you up.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

I have come to the conclusion that he's someone's moranic puppet.  Now to figure out who's?  My money is on Ralph.  Ever notice that when Ralph is here Razor is not and when Razor is here Ralph is not?  I'm sure of it.

Most would assume Don. Not sure why you besmirch Ralph with your insinuations, but refuse to acknowledge that RG and petite are up to something!

Tom

4 hours ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I think you're right, see his less than average post immediately after mine. 

Again, where's Donkpow?  Are they still together?   :dontknow:

Why don't you leave me alone? Haven't I enough grief without the additional responsibility of single-handedly carrying this forum?

32 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

The bromances are especially disturbing.  NTTIAWWT, it is just so blatant and in your face.  Cheese and Wilbur, Jsharr and Kzoo, Couch and Goat, etc, etc...    :(

Cheese and I were just talking about the discarding of your remains should the doc have run the psi too high today.   Now we have to find something else to talk about.  I was in favour of the wood chipper in case you are curious. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Cheese and I were just talking about the discarding of your remains should the doc have run the psi too high today.   Now we have to find something else to talk about.  I was in favour of the wood chipper in case you are curious. 

I favor Soylent Green.   :)

5 hours ago, 12string said:

1 game?  Sure, it was just a concussion.  I've had a few of those, they're no big deal, a few weeks, you're over it

And Ryan Shazier has a back injury. hoping it's not paralysis.

Was THIS the year you were teliing us the FLyers were gonna be good? Or was it NEXT? Hexy saying he's staying with the coach.

9 hours ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

:(

I can actually only sit in front of the computer for a few minutes. My back problems don't allow more. I check my e-mail a few times a day and when I do, I check in here at the forum. I'm not hooked up with a mobile device and don't plan on doing so.

35 minutes ago, donkpow said:

I can actually only sit in front of the computer for a few minutes. My back problems don't allow more. I check my e-mail a few times a day and when I do, I check in here at the forum. I'm not hooked up with a mobile device and don't plan on doing so.

Wut??  That is a lame excuse.  Be here more, that Tom is annoying.  You need to keep her in check.

3 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Wut??  That is a lame excuse.  Be here more, that Tom is annoying.  You need to keep her in check.

It would sure be nice if Don would honor his commitments :loveshower: but he lives in Ohio, fears for his life, and may or may not have another paying gig.

Tom

35 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

It would sure be nice if Don would honor his commitments :loveshower: but he lives in Ohio, fears for his life, and may or may not have another paying gig.

Tom

Understood.  You on the other hand, have no excuse.  We expect better from you.