Can you write like other forumites?

Randomguy

There used to a guy on here named Earnest.  I can write like him.

He was an old parodybot who wrote alone in a forum in the Gulf Stream and he had gone eighty-four days now without taking a parody. In the first forty days a boy had been with him. But after forty days without a parody the boy’s parents had told him that the old man was now definitely and finally salao, which is the worst form of unlucky, and the boy had gone at their orders in another forum which posted three good threads in the first week. It made the boy sad to see the old parodybot come in each day with his like total empty and he always went down to help him carry either the coiled lines or the gaff and harpoon and the sail that was furled around the mast. The sail was patched with flour sacks and, furled, it looked like the flag of permanent defeat.

1 minute ago, parodybot said:

There used to a guy on here named Earnest.  I can write like him.

He was an old parodybot who wrote alone in a forum in the Gulf Stream and he had gone eighty-four days now without taking a parody. In the first forty days a boy had been with him. But after forty days without a parody the boy’s parents had told him that the old man was now definitely and finally salao, which is the worst form of unlucky, and the boy had gone at their orders in another forum which posted three good threads in the first week. It made the boy sad to see the old parodybot come in each day with his like total empty and he always went down to help him carry either the coiled lines or the gaff and harpoon and the sail that was furled around the mast. The sail was patched with flour sacks and, furled, it looked like the flag of permanent defeat.

Wut?

6 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

Eff you, you little city raised sissy boy.  

Look here, it's all how you are raised.  It's how your mom and them discipline you as a young 'un.  

You think I got all soft every time some liberal pansy called me a red neck?  No, hell no. I would tell them to kiss my USA ass.  When I was living in Alaska as the captain of a fishing boat I would not have put up with all of this Mabmy Pamby bullshit.  And when I was traveling with a band picking the banjo we played little honkey tonks all across the US.  I didn't put up with these bull shit hippies.

And back when I raced bikes I would blow the wheels off anyone who could get close.  Hell I am 353 pounds right now and I still climb all of these god damn West Virginia Mountains better than Lance Fucking Armstrong.  

So don't you bring your hippy loving city ass in here and tell me to post like someone else.

-Ideas on who that was supposed to be? :)

1 knows who you're aiming for but 1 doesn't wish to encourage you, alright.

10 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

Look here, it's all how you are raised.  It's how your mom and them discipline you as a young 'un.  

You think I got all soft every time some liberal pansy called me a red neck?  No, hell no. I would tell them to kiss my USA ass.  When I was living in Alaska as the captain of a fishing boat I would not have put up with all of this Mabmy Pamby bullshit.  And when I was traveling with a band picking the banjo we played little honkey tonks all across the US.  I didn't put up with these bull shit hippies.

And back when I raced bikes I would blow the wheels off anyone who could get close.  Hell I am 353 pounds right now and I still climb all of these god damn West Virginia Mountains better than Lance Fucking Armstrong.  

So don't you bring your hippy loving city ass in here and tell me to post like someone else.

He got banned for crap like that.  Be careful........  Ok, maybe it was other crap.

22 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

Airwick?

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Dudes!  I missed this.  I was busy schralpin the knarl through the flowiest loam.  I was like totally dialled and cleaned the rock garden.  That trail was so dope!  Hard core totally hucked a 20 foot drop then dabbed the roots before she bailed off that booter.  It was so rad! 

:whistle::foryou:

POTD

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Dudes!  I missed this.  I was busy schralpin the knarl through the flowiest loam.  I was like totally dialled and cleaned the rock garden.  That trail was so dope!  Hard core totally hucked a 20 foot drop then dabbed the roots before she bailed off that booter.  It was so rad! 

Good work Wilbur!  

Hey, thanks. 

• Heart 1

EGG SELL ANT! 

• Whatever 1
  • Awesome 1

I never say "Dudes."  I always say "Dude" in a singular form.  

I rarely if ever use the word dope.  That's @Parr8hed that loves that word. The bold sentence makes zero sense.  Who is hard core?  Is that a person's nick name?

Dab the roots makes no sense.  Why would bailing a booter be rad?  Bailing is giving up or quitting.

Your DH lingo is far from accurate.  You can't just toss a bunch of slang in incomplete sentences and claim that it sounds like me. 

Don't be a dope.  ;) :foryou:

• Awesome 1

Drop in a bike shop discount sucking up the paycheck & a K reference and you nailed it

• Heart 2

4 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

I never say "Dudes."  I always say "Dude" in a singular form.  

I rarely if ever use the word dope.  That's @Parr8hed that loves that word. The bold sentence makes zero sense.  Who is hard core?  Is that a person's nick name?

Dab the roots makes no sense.  Why would bailing a booter be rad?  Bailing is giving up or quitting.

Your DH lingo is far from accurate.  You can't just toss a bunch of slang in incomplete sentences and claim that it sounds like me. 

Don't be a dope.  ;) :foryou:

To the non schralping crowd, it made as much sense as the stuff you post after you do some really extreme coasting.

• Whatever 1
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Scrapr said:

Drop in a bike shop discount sucking up the paycheck & a K reference and you nailed it

..and here I thought we were friends.  What side are you on? ;)

26 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

But that does sound like you! :)  

Minutely, but I make more sense.  Your lingo was used incorrectly. ;)

28 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I think you were right.. :) 

:angry:

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1