So it begs asking

Airehead

Who would you like to meet and why?  I would Ike to meet you all but when I invite you over I get accused of being a stalker,. Each of you is part of my life in different ways.  I'd like to meet Goat because I admire his parenting skills.  I'd like to meet Sheep Herder because he and I share the same kind of heart.  The list goes on.

6 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Who would you like to meet and why?  I would Ike to meet you all but when I invite you over I get accused of being a stalker,. Each of you is part of my life in different ways.  I'd like to meet Goat because I admire his parenting skills.  I'd like to meet Sheep Herder because he and I share the same kind of heart.  The list goes on.

You're gonna have to work really hard to flesh this list out to include me!

I do like dogs.

Tom

17 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

So has anyone here ever met @jsharr?   Does he say "Y'all" ?  

I met him once in my dreams.  I was running away and he was chasing me in his boxer shorts, cowboy boots and at least a 20 gallon hat.  He was yelling "Y'all want to see my delicious bass?"  At least I think it was Bass.  I am glad he was slow and fat at the time. 

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

I'd like to meet, but not limited too. Heck, I'd like to meet everyone who posts here regularly.

parr8hed & G-Man of course

Kirby

DH (long as she doesn't try to kill me on downhills)

Airehead

Petite

AWWC (6th because I'm 6th on AWWC's list)

jsharr

Road Runner

Kzoo

SW

Wilbur

Zephyr

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1

I have met Shotgun, Randomguy, Smudge, PetitePedal, Krazy, and Bikeman.  As well as some of the old forumites from days gone by -like ShinyBaldy/BlindingCranium (who I miss dearly), Little500Grl, Wrigley Wiseguy, Rachel, and possibly one or two whose names escape me, because back in 2003, I organized a Love Forum metric century that actually went quite well and everyone who came to the Mitten State had a great time.

I'd like to go out drinking with FRoS, 2Far, and JerrySTL; I think between the four of us there would be significant snark, and we could sneer at young whippersnappers, annoy people wound up too tight, and tip barmaids well enough not to get kicked out.

For a breakfast outing, I'd probably look to UglyBob, LongJohn, and Wilbur for good conversation, coffee, and a pleasant morning vibe.

For lunch, MaddMaxx, Razor's Edge, Ralph Waldo Mooseworth, and Randomguy so we could all work towards teaching the Moose what good beer actually is and how to tell it from swill, probably at Founder's brew pub and deli which is about twelve minutes from home.

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Sad 1

I am not much for small talk and meet and greets but I would like to ride with @bikeman564™ on one of his many century's, because he logs some awesome rides, and if I was rich, I'd love to ride up Mt Washington with @Square Wheels.  I think the buildup, training and inspiration online to encourage each other would be a great experience with the epic end of doing (and crushing) the climb.

I would like to schralp Whistler with @Dirtyhip, then hit a great Spanish tapas restaurant (Elements) for food and laughs, but I am too big of a coward and too afraid of getting hurt.  :(

• Awesome 1

38 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Everyone is so cool here I would like to meet you all. 

SoCal meet up anyone!?!??!

I'm all over it next time I'm over there. I remember a while back you mentioned where you were riding and I had been in the same area that day at the same time.

12 hours ago, Zephyr said:

So has anyone here ever met @jsharr?   Does he say "Y'all" ?  

Our meeting in Dallas last October was a little fuzzy. He and Partybot were way late and I kept buying them drinks, and since they didn’t show, I had to drink all three. I don’t think they ever showed. I got some lame ass apology about an emergency Boy Scout meeting, but the apology didn’t have the word y’all in it. Not sure why Partybot didn’t show. 

• Awesome 1

I would like to meet everyone, but I think @Randomguy is probably tops of the list of people to meet.  But I fear that him and I are quite different... and that does make me a bit nervous.  And I have to have Griffin meet meet @bikeman564™ at some point, probably at a cross race or something.  They can share in their love of all things Cannondale.    I really want Emmy to meet @Dirtyhip.  I think that they would be fun to watch interact.  

• Heart 2

8 hours ago, Zephyr said:

I am not much for small talk and meet and greets but I would like to ride with @bikeman564™ on one of his many century's, because he logs some awesome rides, and if I was rich, I'd love to ride up Mt Washington with @Square Wheels.  I think the buildup, training and inspiration online to encourage each other would be a great experience with the epic end of doing (and crushing) the climb.

I would like to schralp Whistler with @Dirtyhip, then hit a great Spanish tapas restaurant (Elements) for food and laughs, but I am too big of a coward and too afraid of getting hurt.  :(

Thanks, it be fun.  And I'm afraid of getting hurt too, maybe we can just meet DH for eats :)

• Heart 2

3 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

Thanks, it be fun.  And I'm afraid of getting hurt too, maybe we can just meet DH for eats :)

I have seen a lot of pretty nasty crashes in cross, but it's pretty rare that I see an injury.  Think that the worst I have seen was a broken wrist.  

• Heart 1

I feel like I’ve already met Parr8, he is not at all mysterious. He share his joys, struggles, and triumphs along with pictures. He is my Facebook friend as well. I think in a face to face meet up I would not be surprised by anything. I would like to meet him and tell him what a great job he is doing with his family. Emm and G are going to have wonderful childhood memories to look back on. His IM quest was an inspiration to all of us.

• Heart 2

4 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

I have seen a lot of pretty nasty crashes in cross, but it's pretty rare that I see an injury.  Think that the worst I have seen was a broken wrist.  

Not sure if I'll CX race, but a friend that I ride with is trying to talk me into it :blink: so who knows. He did his first CX race a few weeks ago and had a blast.